Sold - 2002 Ferrari 575 M | FerrariChat

Sold 2002 Ferrari 575 M

Discussion in 'Cars' started by garybobileff, Mar 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Ferrari 575 M, 2002 Model year, Vin: ZFFBV55A220127586. 1 Owner from new, 13,251 Miles, books, tools, inflator, F1, electric seats, Grigio titanium w/ black, Red calipers, serviced by Bobileff motorcar company since near new, Last timing belt change May 2019.
    $99,500.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Gary- You should check the diameter of the rear anti-roll bar or paper tags on the springs and see if she has FHP. Stock will measure about 17.5 mm including paint, and FHP around 21.5 mm. Red brake calipers were standard with FHP. FHP spring numbers are 175886 F, 175887 R.

She was built before the 19" modulars were available.

Hawkeye likes this.
  3. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    This car has 17.5 rear bar with red calipers. I also have a service car here that I measured, another 575M, also with red calipers and a 17.5 rear bar.
    Gary Bobileff

4. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Gary- The red calipers were obviously available as separate options, I just thought you might get lucky and have FHP on her. Mine was equipped almost the same with red calipers and she does have FHP. You did a cambelt, filter and fluid job on her in April 2008 just before I bought her in July from Boardwalk.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. christianscott

Mar 14, 2005
    Auburn, NH
    Full Name:
    Christian C Scott
    Wish I was in the market today because this example is magnificent. Right color combination and no shields. Love it!

6. megamarco9

megamarco9 Karting

Dec 11, 2020
    Full Name:
    Marco
    beautiful car, great color combo and would also concur with christianscott, no shields...!!!!

7. vandevanterSH

vandevanterSH Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2005
    AR
    Full Name:
    Stephen Van Devanter
    FWIW, my '02 "Red Calipers" measure 21.9mm including paint.

8. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    I forgot to mention, there is a Tubi exhaust mounted on the car, and it has it's full set of keys and alarm fobs as well. There are no stickies.
    Gary Bobileff

9. garybobileff

garybobileff Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 5, 2004
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Thanks everybody, this car is now sold, going to a very good home in Pennsylvania
    Gary Bobileff.

10. aatk

aatk Rookie

Nov 24, 2017
    May want to flag as such in the subject line.