For Sale - 2002 Gated 360 For Sale | FerrariChat

For Sale 2002 Gated 360 For Sale

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by gbutler911, Sep 30, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    VIN: ZFFYU51A320129530
    Giallo Modena / Nero
    33k miles
    Daytona seats & factory shields
    Tubi muffler AND headers (eliminating potential of factory header failure!)

I am the fifth owner of the car, and ownership history and records are known from the time of it's first delivery by Shelton Ferrari. All documentation is with the car as when delivered new, including original window sticker, warranty card, all radio codes, key tags, and even the road side assistance card with the original owners name. The car has a clean CARFAX and clear title. All 3 key FOB's and both keys are present.

The car has an unbelievable maintenance history, including 5 belt changes since new. The clutch has been replaced 7k miles ago and the most recent major service was completed 9/30/16 at 28k miles. This service was not just a "lock & swap", but an extensive service that included installing new Hill Engineering tensioner bearings, removing the cam covers to install new cam shaft seals and checking for any failed valve lifters. The cam variator recall has also been completed on this car and motor and transmission mounts have been previously replaced. The car also rides on 18" Challenge Wheels with fresh rubber and has a rear Challenge Grill.

The interior is very nice, with no bolster wear on the factory Daytona seats. Additionally, all the stickies have been addressed and the leather dash has no peeling or shrinkage present.

In summary, this car is one that someone can get in and drive for several years with minimal costs other than annual fluid changes, etc. All the known 360 mechanical and cosmetic issues have already been taken care of and the major service is fresh. All the car needs is a new owner to get in and enjoy it!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Blueberry
    Full Name:
    Muffin-Tops
    Nice! Love Giallo.

How much dough is this baby?

Love the Daytonas

3. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2013
    NE FL
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Sorry did I miss the price?

4. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    95K OBO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
  6. hyena1994

hyena1994 Rookie

Jun 3, 2018
    California
    FWIW I would keep price dropping. The miles are high and yellow doesn't necessarily help the car's resale value. Someone in the market can pick up a newer year, newer model, less mile, Ferrari for less than what you are asking! See link: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/2005-red-tan-430-coupe.608041/

Beautiful car - I for one like the yellow - but some food for thought.

GLWS

Gaius likes this.
  7. Gianni360

Gianni360 Karting

Jan 1, 2019
    OrlAndo, FL
    Full Name:
    Jon V
    That is a very nice car! Beautiful looking paint, nice wheels, great condition interior, and services up to date. I think you have it priced to sell now. And 33k miles is NOT high mileage for that car. Unless someone is looking for a Garage Queen. These 360’s were made to be driven, and doing so is what keeps them in top condition. I was reluctant to buy mine with 38k and two certified Ferrari mechanics advised me to grab it instead of the other with much lower miles. It was great advice because the car has been perfectly reliable and runs flawlessly. And there is nothing better than shifting through those gated gears! Somebody smart will buy this car.

8. Scott98

Scott98 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    One’s a stick and the other’s an F1. Big difference. Not the same market.

9. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    Agreed she’s priced to sell at 90K since she’s gated and I’m open to discuss all offers. Drives, sounds, and looks amazing. Zero issues and is ready to be enjoyed by the next owner without any maintenance required.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

10. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    You obviously are clueless as to the market and the difference between a manual gated 6speed & a paddle car lol ..how are you even comparing the 2..most looking for that rare manual will take a 360 manual over a 430 paddle any day of the week..Get real!

Price is GREAT..and the car will sell i'm sure, Yellow isn't for everyone but the buyer that wants yellow will pay, and with the BBS wheels and the car being DRIVEN not just a garage queen with issues pending (all low mileage cars have issues pending) she is a great deal!

11. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks Tarek! Agreed. Gated cars are a blast to drive and arguably will be the collectible cars over the next 5 years as they are the rare ones and more fun to drive. Sad to see her go. She’s my favorite out of the 15 or so cars I’ve owned. Only selling because of a move. If I end up moving her then I’ll just keep her and won’t look back.

12. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Very nice, gated 360's are great cars!

13. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    $ 90k is a great deal! Got the wheels, exhaust, headers and love the yellow! GLWS!

TJsBeer likes this.
  14. beemerb0y

beemerb0y Rookie

Jan 25, 2019
    Nice, GLWS!

15. RallyeChris

RallyeChris Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2012
    Northport, NY
    Full Name:
    S.C.Conigliaro
    Is this vehicle still available?

16. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    Yes still available.

17. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Another + for yellow. If you park a yellow car you will know what I am talking about :D. GLWS.

velocegiallo likes this.
  18. G. Pepper

G. Pepper Three Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 15, 2012
    Texas/Colorado
    Full Name:
    George Pepper
    Perfect color and perfect spec with shields and Daytona seats. Nice to have the Challenge rear grill and the BBS wheels too. Best manual V8 Ferrari ever made, IMO.

But then I am biased in favor of yellow manual 360's. :)

GLWS!

19. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    I can't believe this hasn't sold yet, especially with the Tubi headers..I've had mine a year put 10k miles and zero issues then sadly i just found out my stock headers/cat were starting to crack and that alone is going to cost me almost $8,000 with new fabspeed headers, blankets, and highflow cats..this car already has this issue eliminated, about the only weak point of the 360, anyone buying a 360 needs to take that into consideration.

amenasce and brookliner7 like this.
  20. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    Agreed but I haven’t been trying to sell anywhere else either. She’s still sitting patiently in my heated garage waiting for her next owner.

kingp0820 likes this.
  21. spark123

spark123 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 25, 2010
    Bloomfield Hills, Mi
    Hi! Where is the car now? Has there been a recent dealer PPI done already? Confirming, the timing belts were last changed during the major done three and a half years ago? Do you know original window sticker total? Sold my gated '99-550 Fcar a year ago. Thanks and GLWS if I dont continue. Steve-Michigan

22. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    Hi Steve,
    Currently, the car is in Carmel, Indiana, just on the north side of Indianapolis. I'm moving to Charlotte, NC as soon as this house sells. I haven't had a PPI done recently but am willing to help coordinate one for you if you want. It was last serviced this summer to replace wheel bearings and rear rotors. I also did the annual service around then as well. Yes the last major with belts was 3.5 years ago. Window sticker total was $153,548. Thanks, Gil.

23. robert344@verizon.net

Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2015
    Full Name:
    robert
    Hi, PM me about your 360. Thanks

24. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie

Jan 15, 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    Last chance to pick up an extremely well maintained 360. I'm dropping the price to $88K between now and end of March. After that, the car will be relocated to our new home in Charlotte.

25. EastMemphis

EastMemphis Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2019
    Memphis, TN
    Full Name:
    John
    For that price, you should keep it. Charlotte is a car city with lots of car people. Good luck!

nicholasn and G. Pepper like this.