News

For Sale 2002 Gated 360 For Sale

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by gbutler911, Sep 30, 2019.

1. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    VIN: ZFFYU51A320129530
    Giallo Modena / Nero
    33k miles
    Daytona seats & factory shields
    Tubi muffler AND headers (eliminating potential of factory header failure!)

I am the fifth owner of the car, and ownership history and records are known from the time of it's first delivery by Shelton Ferrari. All documentation is with the car as when delivered new, including original window sticker, warranty card, all radio codes, key tags, and even the road side assistance card with the original owners name. The car has a clean CARFAX and clear title. All 3 key FOB's and both keys are present.

The car has an unbelievable maintenance history, including 5 belt changes since new. The clutch has been replaced 7k miles ago and the most recent major service was completed 9/30/16 at 28k miles. This service was not just a "lock & swap", but an extensive service that included installing new Hill Engineering tensioner bearings, removing the cam covers to install new cam shaft seals and checking for any failed valve lifters. The cam variator recall has also been completed on this car and motor and transmission mounts have been previously replaced. The car also rides on 18" Challenge Wheels with fresh rubber and has a rear Challenge Grill.

The interior is very nice, with no bolster wear on the factory Daytona seats. Additionally, all the stickies have been addressed and the leather dash has no peeling or shrinkage present.

In summary, this car is one that someone can get in and drive for several years with minimal costs other than annual fluid changes, etc. All the known 360 mechanical and cosmetic issues have already been taken care of and the major service is fresh. All the car needs is a new owner to get in and enjoy it!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 19633500GT

19633500GT F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 9, 2010
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Ken S
    Nice! Love Giallo.

How much dough is this baby?

Love the Daytonas

3. flat_plane_eddie

flat_plane_eddie Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Mar 30, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Sorry did I miss the price?

4. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    95K OBO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
  6. hyena1994

hyena1994 Rookie

Jun 3, 2018
    California
    FWIW I would keep price dropping. The miles are high and yellow doesn't necessarily help the car's resale value. Someone in the market can pick up a newer year, newer model, less mile, Ferrari for less than what you are asking! See link: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/2005-red-tan-430-coupe.608041/

Beautiful car - I for one like the yellow - but some food for thought.

GLWS

7. Gianni360

Gianni360 Rookie

Jan 1, 2019
    OrlAndo, FL
    Full Name:
    Jon V
    That is a very nice car! Beautiful looking paint, nice wheels, great condition interior, and services up to date. I think you have it priced to sell now. And 33k miles is NOT high mileage for that car. Unless someone is looking for a Garage Queen. These 360’s were made to be driven, and doing so is what keeps them in top condition. I was reluctant to buy mine with 38k and two certified Ferrari mechanics advised me to grab it instead of the other with much lower miles. It was great advice because the car has been perfectly reliable and runs flawlessly. And there is nothing better than shifting through those gated gears! Somebody smart will buy this car.

johnr265 likes this.
  8. Scott98

Scott98 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2004
    Weston, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott
    One’s a stick and the other’s an F1. Big difference. Not the same market.

9. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Agreed she’s priced to sell at 90K since she’s gated and I’m open to discuss all offers. Drives, sounds, and looks amazing. Zero issues and is ready to be enjoyed by the next owner without any maintenance required.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

10. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    You obviously are clueless as to the market and the difference between a manual gated 6speed & a paddle car lol ..how are you even comparing the 2..most looking for that rare manual will take a 360 manual over a 430 paddle any day of the week..Get real!

Price is GREAT..and the car will sell i'm sure, Yellow isn't for everyone but the buyer that wants yellow will pay, and with the BBS wheels and the car being DRIVEN not just a garage queen with issues pending (all low mileage cars have issues pending) she is a great deal!

11. gbutler911

gbutler911 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks Tarek! Agreed. Gated cars are a blast to drive and arguably will be the collectible cars over the next 5 years as they are the rare ones and more fun to drive. Sad to see her go. She’s my favorite out of the 15 or so cars I’ve owned. Only selling because of a move. If I end up moving her then I’ll just keep her and won’t look back.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

12. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Very nice, gated 360's are great cars!

13. 550nitis

550nitis Karting

Feb 3, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    $ 90k is a great deal! Got the wheels, exhaust, headers and love the yellow! GLWS!