For Sale - 2003 360 Spider F1 Excellent Condition 18k miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2003 360 Spider F1 Excellent Condition 18k miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by gperson, Jan 30, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gperson

gperson Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Griffin
    Hello and thanks for looking.
    2003 Ferrari 360 Spider F1 Transmission, Rosso Corsa exterior, Tan interior, 18,269 miles. Car is in Excellent Condition, Clean Carfax. Major service including belts done 650 miles ago. This car has all the items you are looking for in a sought after Ferrari 360!! ...Powered Daytona Seats with Red inserts, Scuderia Shields, Tubi exhaust, Clear bra, Challenge grill, F430 19 inch wheels, 2,700 miles on tires, Custom floor mats, etc. Upgraded stereo system including Alpine head unit, Audison LRX amplifier, Hertz Mille component speakers in doors and 2 Hertz 8 inch subwoofers in custom leather enclosure. All professionally installed.

**Available Options**
    I have the factory Ferrari radio and speakers, can professionally reinstall if you prefer.
    I have the factory Ferrari 18 inch starfish wheels and tires, can install if you prefer.

I purchased this car January of 2008. Car had 11,666 miles. From day one, the car has been garaged, not driven in rain, not horsed around or tracked and is pampered like a royal garage queen. Vehicle includes Two Keys, One Red fob and Two Black fobs, all factory books, manuals, tool kit, car cover and service records.

You will not be disappointed with this vehicle.

Complete ad may be found on www.autotrader.com

Thanks again for your time and consideration.
    Asking $104,900

Attached Files:

2. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Might want to list your location.

3. gperson

gperson Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Griffin
    Thanks Dave!
    Vehicle located in Greensboro North Carolina
    Please contact me for other photos or info.
    Thank You.

4. Baiao

Baiao Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    DALLAS,TX
    Full Name:
    GEORGE IRIZARRY
    beautiful 360 .. any benefit to owning the 2003 360 18,000 miles $105K vs 2007 F430 18,000 at $110K

5. gperson

gperson Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Griffin
    Hey Baiao,
    Thank you!! Guess it depends on how the referenced F430 is equipped and overall condition. I've seen several 430's offered that don't have the Daytona seats or other desirable features. If you are comparing same colors, features, Spider vs Spider, the $110K F430 may or may not have some service issues that will need to be addressed which will bump the price. $110K seems a little low for a F430 RED /TAN Spider that does not need anything. I know that the ASKING price for my 360 is for a car that needs nothing, has a clean Carfax, no accidents or paint work, etc. My $104,900 asking price has all of the Ferrari sought after features (as listed in ad), including 3K aftermarket stereo (Ferrari radio can be re installed), 5K F430 wheels, plus OEM Ferrari starfish wheels and tires and is ready to roll. My 360 has up to date services completed and welcomes a buyers PPI. Foreign Cars Italia (Ferrari Dealer) Greensboro NC is about 5 miles from my house so a PPI can be easily arranged.
    A major benefit would be my car is sorted out, has had the same owner since 2008, services are up to date and the seller is negotiable on the $104,900 asking price!!
    If any of you are looking for a very well kept and maintained 2003 Ferrari 360...this is the one....your search is over!!
    Oh, did I mention that the price is negotiable.
    Thanks for looking and your consideration.

6. gperson

gperson Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Griffin
    $99,900. Revised price and ad
    ** All Offers Considered**

**Included Options**
    Ferrari radio and speakers
    Ferrari 18 inch starfish wheels and tires.

**Seller will reimburse vehicle inspection airfare with vehicle purchase**

**NO origination, documentary, procurement or other dealer administrative fees.**

7. PFSEX

PFSEX Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    John Ratto
    I'd say the 360 is a much better looking car. The 430 is definitely a faster car.

The 430 is a more complex car that may prove to more difficult-expensive to keep running in the long run.

8. Baiao

Baiao Rookie

Feb 4, 2018
    DALLAS,TX
    Full Name:
    GEORGE IRIZARRY
    Good information.. Thank you

9. gperson

gperson Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Griffin
    $99,900. Revised price and ad
    ** All Offers Considered**

**Included Options**
    Ferrari radio and speakers
    Ferrari 18 inch starfish wheels and tires.

**Seller will reimburse vehicle inspection airfare with vehicle purchase**

**NO origination, documentary, procurement or other dealer administrative fees.**

Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. gperson

gperson Karting

Jan 2, 2008
    Greensboro NC
    Full Name:
    Griffin
    Vehicle is SOLD!!
    Guys, remember if your vehicle is in great condition as mine was.....YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE IT AWAY.
    Once I agreed on a sale price with my buyer, I had 3 other calls that wanted to purchase over the phone without actually viewing the car. Guess that’s the way it always seems to work. Ferrari owners control the selling and buying market. The market is what we (owners) make it! Stop giving them away!!
    I have purchased another Ferrari. 2008 430 Spider. Red / Tan of course. Waiting on transport delivery next week. Very excited!!

Toonfosi and alexjack like this.
  11. purexotic

purexotic Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 18, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Andrew J.
    Congrats on the sale!

gperson likes this.