For Sale - 2003 996/Speed Yellow Tip | FerrariChat

For Sale 2003 996/Speed Yellow Tip

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Testarossa Lover, May 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Hello Friends,

Selling a presentable daily driver 2003 996 in Speed Yellow with Tiptronic transmission and factory Sunroof.

I purchased this car for my wife back in January 15, 2006, with approximately 11,070 miles. The car currently has 121,121 miles. That is an average of 7,800 miles per year!

The car has been well maintained and serviced as needed including replacement of IMS bearing which was done on March 31, 2014 with mileage reading of 74,800. The IMS bearing was replaced by 911 Design. Last oil service was completed on March 10, 2020 at 120,908 Miles.

The interior represents no damage or cracks except passenger seat which now has hardened, and lower part will need to be addressed at some point.

Front bumper was repainted on 9/23/2013 due to rock chips and rear bumper repainted originally 9/21/2006 when it was bumped from rear at low speed (bumper to bumper traffic). May of 2019 rear bumper was repainted under warranty for discoloration. Headlights/Taillights are free oxidation.

The car presents itself very well. It has been my wife's daily driver from day one. I had the joy to take this car cross country back in 2009 with Gumball 3000. It was a blast and the car was very reliable.

Service records reflects back all the way to when we purchased it and should you be interested, please PM me. Offers between $19,500-$25,000 will be considered. Title in hand.

She needs to go to good home as we have no use for her and storage has become an issue.

Thank you for previewing this post.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Best color for a Porsche!

Testarossa Lover likes this.
  3. Testarossa Lover

Testarossa Lover F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 31, 2006
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Haig Barsamian
    Thank you. I agree. It took me two year to find speed yellow with Tip. The basic gray, silver, black gets old and looks old.

technom3 likes this.