For Sale - 2004 Porsche 911 40th Jahre | FerrariChat

For Sale 2004 Porsche 911 40th Jahre

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by rmolke85, Jan 16, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmolke85

rmolke85 Formula Junior

Mar 11, 2013
    I am the third owner with the first two being brothers. This is a nearly flawless 40th Jahre I bought over the summer and set up for long term ownership. Only drove it a thousand miles and now moving into a larger 4 seat GT car. 11,135 miles total.

I gave it a full service including, new Michelin Sport tires, the "solution" IMS fix, full detail with new clear-bra and ceramic coating. Full set of books, and FULL 4 PIECE LUGGAGE SET. I also installed the Euro Sport M030 Suspension it originally should have came with. Original one is in a box that comes with the car. Needs nothing, PPI inspections welcome. The greatest of the 996 Carreras.

Asking $62,500

201-341-1141
    Rich M
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login