2004 Troll of the Year Voting... | Page 13 | FerrariChat

2004 Troll of the Year Voting...

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by rob lay, Dec 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

2004 FerrariChat.com Troll of the Year...

1. 2000Yellow360

2. BWS550

3. Darth550

4. Enzo

5. Gentry

6. Horsefly

7. Jimmy540i

8. Lafun2

9. Lamarossa

10. Maranelloman

11. matteo

12. Moogle

13. Nibblesworth

14. NNO

15. NOTOUCHMYENZO

16. Rabeeh

17. randall

18. rivee

19. Rob Lay

20. RussianM3Dude

21. Sjb509

22. tvrfreak

23. W00dear

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    :D

2. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Who said I was joking??

The LSAT, as I'm sure you know, was 5 hours of suck.

The absolute BEST that I might have managed is a 165, and I highly doubt I even got that high. Ah well, no HYSC for me. Have you decided where you're going to attend? With your score and GPA, it seems as though there is no reason to rule out any school.

3. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    It is obvious you were joking, because:

1) I banned you

2) I had no idea about troll of the year awards

3) Rob started this troll of the year

4) Me and Rob only talked after you were banned, and not before.

I rest my case.

4. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy

That's what you and Rob want me to believe - and I'd bet Art's in on this somehow.

5. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    You are a smart guy. I am sure you will be fine. I ruled it down to New Haven, Ithaca, or Palo Alto. However, I am thinking of foregoing the whole law thing, and sticking with what I currently do, since it is working out. :)

6. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    LMAO! NOw this was the funniest post of the day!!

7. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    MM - Ivana Humpyouravataralot.

8. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Why is Darth's vote and Gentry's vote keep going up in increments of one at the exact same time?

It was 8-8
    then 11-11
    now 12-12

Now I think something fishy is going on with it!

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Don't know, but I have a list of each user who voted for who. Reminds me, I'm going to turn off voting for new users, just in case.

10. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I would think someone is registering new user names and just voting for them. It has to be that way, in order for it be to so perfect.

I wonder who the culprit is.

11. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Maybe bounce out any new users? They wouldn't know who to vote for anyway. That wouldn't exclude those scallywags with multiple accounts though ;)

12. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Rob,

How about going through the votes and weeding out those who have registered since yesterday or haven't posted before?

....the obvious "Scallywags"

DL

13. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    FUNNY....6 VOTES FOR ME....I KNOW SJB509 HAS 5 OTHER BROTHERS WHO ARE REGISTERED HERE ................................

14. sjb509

sjb509 Guest

I considered darth for my single vote, but figured he would get several without my help. It will be too bad if he loses TOTY honors by that single vote to Gentry or MM.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've only voted for you once. Considering the number of PM's I received when we were going at it a few weeks ago, you've got a few other fans around besides me.

15. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Yes...I believe you do!

As for this "poll"...I agree, there is something VERY strange going on with it.

I also suspect folks registering a lot of user names at once from different IP addresses. Hmmmm....takes a certain amout of IT talent to accomplish this w/o leaving tracks. Gee, I wonder who could have that talent?

Gee...I wonder...

16. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Hey!!!

Where are UroTrash and DrS on that poll/????

No one loves us????

17. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Ithica Kollege... lovely choice! :D Corn-hole is about the same... ;)

PA...wtf is in new haven? Prissies... :)

--Dan

18. Nibblesworth

Nibblesworth Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 29, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    BillyBoy
    Wow - that's a surprise! I can understand your desire to stick with something that's working for you, but you've been given a serious gift. An intellect able to do what you are doing in school and score as high as you did on your LSAT is something that you really should take advantage of. Literally hundreds of thousands of people would kill for your score and the doors it opens (I'm one of them) and I will track you down and skull-fnck you if you pass it by!!!! :mad:

BTW - Ithica, for some reason, has been sending me unsolicited stuff. They'll probably regret wasting the money on the colorful brochures they've sent me when LSDAS updates my profile with my un-Ithica-like LSAT score.

19. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Aww, that'ss sspecial, but pleasse SSteve, don't do me any favorss.

DL

20. sjb509

sjb509 Guest

I regret that I have but one vote for TOTY. If I was in Chicago I would have voted for you too, you certainly deserve it. I think BRUCE in the last few weeks has taken the lead. He contributes nothing but venom 99% of the time. The other 1% is someone licking his boots.

You are doing well without my help. If you lose, one solution would be to make a new poll you would surely win such as: Trolling-Piece-Of-Racist-Garbage-Who-Should-Be-Banned-But-Instead-Is-Still-A-Moderator of the Year. But if I'm not mistaken you have already won a similar poll about who shouldn't be a Mod two weeks ago.

Cute slurring of the words in your post. Your speech wouldn't be extending the "s" sound because you are holding anything in your mouth would it?(perhaps a shot of seed-o-wellington?)

21. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    "Considering the number of PM's I received when we were going at it a few weeks ago, you've got a few other fans around besides me."

A GREAT QUOTE FROM SS STEVE

BTW, I TRIED LAYING LOW WITH YOUR NEGATIVETY, BUT YOUR IGNORANT MOUTH BROUGHT ME BACK...

GO GET YOUR WHITE SHIRTS TOMORROW FROM THE CLEANERS AS WELL AS YOUR MATES SHIRTS FROM THE ABOVE QUOTE....., TOTY...........

22. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Gawddammit, I wanna win this, and you salad tossing teabaggers are mucking it up for me!

23. Miltonian

Miltonian F1 Veteran

Dec 11, 2002
    Milton, Wash.
    Full Name:
    Jeff B.
    Mister Wellington, Sir, I'd be happy to admit that I voted for you as TOTY, and I'm happy to admit that I sent Steve an email, and I'm happy to admit that you are the only FChatter who I have ever placed on "ignore". I'm happy to admit that I simply don't understand what you are trying to accomplish by being so deliberately obnoxious. I don't understand, and I don't want to understand.

God Bless You. Merry Christmas.

24. sjb509

sjb509 Guest

I should say that those were unsolicited PM's. I was not PMing people asking if they agree with me FWIW.

As far as negativity, I think you hold a monopoly on that. When there isn't enough fighting, you pull year-old threads out of the archive to try and start more trouble. You've earned every vote.

25. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    THANKS FOR THE GOD BLESS YOU, I NOW DO RESPECT YOU......

YOU SEEM TO USE THE WORD " HAPPY" ALOT......MAYBE YOU ARE OR JUST CONFUSED....

THIS IS FUNNY, ALL THIS NEGATIVE CRAP FROM YOU TO ME, AND I CANT RECALL EVER HAVING A CHAT. EMAIL, OR CONVERSATION WITH YOU, BUT I APPRECIATE YOUR TOTY VOTE....

BTW, IF I WAS ON YOUR "IGNORE" LIST, WHY THE **** ARE YOU RESPONDING??

GOD BLESS YOU, HAPPY HANUKKAH!!!