For Sale - 2006 Black Ford GT | FerrariChat

For Sale 2006 Black Ford GT

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Merit Partners, Sep 12, 2022.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Merit Partners is pleased to present this 2006 Ford GT in Black with silver stripes. This 4-option Ford GT is a top-tier example for the collector or for the enthusiast looking to enjoy driving the car. With only 186 cars being built in 2006 in black with stripes, this option has become one of the more desirable combos for the Ford GT.

The exterior of the car is free of any chips or scrapes. There are no imperfections in the paint that can be known to happen with 2005-2006 cars. The rear diffuser is in excellent condition with no scrapes to note. The interior of the car is in great shape with only normal oxidation present on the center cap of the steering wheel. All gauges and dials are in working order with no scratches on any of the brushed aluminum surfaces. The car was recently serviced and has new tires.

The car is completely stock and is up to date on all services. This Ford GT comes complete with the window sticker, 2 keys, books, car cover, and VIN certificate. Options Include:

• McIntosh Radio
    • Painted Calipers
    • Lightweight Forged Aluminum Wheels
    • Painted Racing Stripes
    Miles - 1,192
    Asking - $499,990

Full Listing Here - https://www.meritpartners.com/featured_item/2006-ford-gt-2/
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    not my cup of tea but boy that's sinister

AtomicPunk88 and Merit Partners like this.
  3. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    one of a kind. what a great car!

root, k wright and Merit Partners like this.
  4. Doug.

Doug. F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 16, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    I think black is one of the best colors on this car, stripes or no stripes.

Be interested to know how many were ordered without, oddly enough I think it looks more "racy" without them.

ghibliman, k wright and 375+ like this.
  5. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    A good friend ordered one new with the ‘stripe delete’ new. It was a WICKED car with a very tasteful mod. (660hp at the rear wheels) I had the privilege of putting several hundred miles on it….here’s a couple pics of it in my garage back in 2011.

GLWS. These are very special cars! One of my all time favorites.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Merit Partners likes this.
  6. Merit Partners

Dec 25, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Merit Partners
    Black with Stripe delete is one of our favorite specs!

jimshadow likes this.