Auction - 2006 BMW 650i- Single Owner- Low Miles | FerrariChat

Auction 2006 BMW 650i- Single Owner- Low Miles

Discussion in 'Cars' started by spuckett, Jan 12, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spuckett

spuckett Rookie

Aug 24, 2010
    Detroit, MI
    Full Name:
    Stacy Puckett Taylor
    Single Owner- 2006 BMW 650i Convertible
    https://shiftgate.com/auction/2006-bmw-650i/
    Auction Ends January 26, 2022 at 5:30pm Eastern

Premium GT Epitome

No list of luxury grand tourers is complete without the second-generation BMW 6 series, especially in convertible form. A big V8 under the hood, 2+2 configuration and all manner of first-rate cabin amenities make the E64 an ideal companion for cruising in high style.

The Pampered Life
    Finished in Alpine White, the stunning paint condition of this 650 is the result of fastidious single-owner care. That includes living in a climate-controlled garage, never being driven in snow or along rough roads and always being washed by hand. It adds up to a factory-fresh look with clear lenses all around, straight panels and a tight fitting black soft top.

Triple-lined, the convertible top is power-operated with seals that look to be in good condition and minor passenger side wrinkling. This 650 is equipped with optional, staggered-width 19” Ellipsoid Spoke (121) cast-alloys. Bridgestone Driveguards, sized 245/40 with 2016 date codes, are fitted up front, while 275/35-sized Bridgestone Potenzas with 2018 date codes are mounted out back. The wheels, featuring BMW roundel center caps, are in all very good condition with slight scuffing visible on the rears.

Notable standard features of this 2006 650i include auto-leveling and adaptive Xenon headlights with washing system, integrated halogen fogs, adaptive three-row LED tail laps, rain-sensing windshield wipers and polished dual exhaust outlets.

Subtle Luxury
    Following suit with the amazing exterior presentation, the Black Dakota leather-lined interior of this 650 convertible clearly received the same level of upkeep. Per the owner, there has never been any smoking or food consumed in the car. Aside from slight driver’s side bolster wear, all four seats look to be in excellent condition. Both front seats are heated and 8-way power adjustable with 3-setting memory on the driver’s side.

The 3-spoke, multifunction steering wheel frames a clear instrument panel. It features analog gauges for the 160-mph speedometer with inset fuel level and 7,000-rpm tach with inset coolant temperature. All interior surfaces, including door panels and Dark Birch wood trim, show well. Rear quarter-panel speakers indicate this 650 is equipped with the optional Logic7 surround sound audio system.

Tinted windows all around include a rear glass window, with defrost, that can be lowered with the top down or raised to act as a wind deflector. Additional features include dual-zone automatic climate control, iDrive interface with CD and DVD player, push button start, auto-dimming rearview mirror and power-adjustable tilt and telescoping steering column.

Factory Maintained from Day One
    Sitting in the clean engine bay is the original, naturally aspirated N62 4.8L V8 that made 360 hp and 360 lb-ft of torque when new. Which was enough to hit 60 in 5.5 seconds according to period Car and Driver testing. A six-speed STEPTRONIC automatic runs power to the rear wheels and includes manual shifting mode. Constructed with an aluminum block and head, this engine features a two-stage intake manifold, Valvetronic variable valve lift control and Double-VANOS variable valve timing.

The most recent service was performed in September 2021 to replace the brake pads and change the oil. Always serviced at BMW dealers, a full history of maintenance records will be included in the sale.

Low Mileage, Single Owner Special
    Located in Greenville, South Carolina, the seller bought this 2006 650i convertible new and has since put 47,000 miles on the odometer. It is all original, with no modifications, and has received careful attention for the last 16 years as evidenced in the extensive gallery. Along with a full service history, the sale of this modern take on the classic GT includes manufacturer literature in a BMW folio and two keys.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login