2006 Ferraris of Chicagoland Calendar - THEY'RE HERE! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

2006 Ferraris of Chicagoland Calendar - THEY'RE HERE!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by tifosi12, Oct 12, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill

WOW!! Sweet color and wheels!!!

2. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael

Thanks Bill. By the looks of your profile, you know a good car when you see one!

3. Huskerbill

Huskerbill F1 Rookie

Sep 6, 2004
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Full Name:
    Bill

Well thanks back!!

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    They arrived!

And they're looking great! I'll sell them at the X-mas party on Saturday and those who can't make it to the party and have ordered one will get it in the mail.

The company did a nice job printing them, all pics, legends and dates are correct.

5. billb

billb Formula Junior
    Professional Ferrari Technician

Jun 4, 2001
    Shorewood, IL
    Full Name:
    Bill Badurski
    #55 billb, Dec 2, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    tifosi12,
    If you're still looking for calendar photos for next year (or whenever) here's one of my Daytona. Had to shrink it considerably to post, but if it's usable I'll get you a high resolution version.
    Bill B
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    I'm more than happy to incorporate that (or any other) shot of your Daytona into the 2007 calendar. I'll send you a PM with my email address.

In general I'd like to encourage anybody from our Chicagoland region to contribute pictures to the calendar. They have to be technically good, at least 1,200 dots resolution (standard with todays 5 Megapixel cameras) and of course of your Ferrari. The more unique the shot and the car, the better the chances it'll end up in the calendar. A 12 cylinder car is pretty much a guaranteed shoe in... :)

PS: You guys don't know this yet, so here it goes: Turns out this calendar manufacturer adds a couple extra pages to the finished product, so all of a sudden I had to come up with additional pictures. I ended up using a FCA Oakstreet shot and another one of the interior of a freshly restored Daytona Spyder. My goal is not just to showcase the cars, but also the various club events in our region and I had not yet a shot of that event (this year Indy took precedence).

7. tifosi12

Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    All calendars have been sent out by now. I have a few left in case somebody wants a couple.

I have also quite a few payments outstanding, so please send those checks. Thank you.