Sold - 2007 599 GTB 22,109 mi | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 2007 599 GTB 22,109 mi

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by bigsquat, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bruin

Bruin Rookie

Oct 31, 2016
    Richmond, Virginia
    Full Name:
    Bruin R.
    This looks like an excellent car at a fair price. I hope the right buyer finds you soon!

2. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Pisses in your Cheerios

Oct 10, 2012
    Orchard Park NY
    Full Name:
    Bruce Roche
    BAT can or cannot work out well. Sold a 2002 575m about a year and a half ago. 13,000 plus miles. They said list 97 and I ok,ed. Time to move on. Got 105. GL

3. read33

read33 Karting

Mar 23, 2017
    Long Island
    I hear you regarding the peanut gallery at BaT, but find that if you comprehensively and honestly present the car... 200 pictures, driving video and active participation as seller (always remaining positive) it’s a fun and effective way to sell a car. The only issue is that it can be a month or so between submitting the car and going live... and there is no real prior notice about when it goes live. For a special car it’s a great way to sell (I purchased 1 car and sold another). It seems to me that the serious bidders see through the dopey comments... and anyway, the really dopey, unconstructive comments are few and far between.

flat_plane_eddie likes this.
  4. CCap

CCap Rookie

Jan 30, 2021
    Full Name:
    Collin Cap
    That's a great spec!

5. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Thank you. There is a deal pending on this car, hopefully it closes this week.

armedferret likes this.
  6. bigsquat

bigsquat Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2013
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Troy
    Sold!

jimshadow likes this.