For Sale - 2007 911 Turbo | Page 3 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 911 Turbo

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by nsx2F355, Feb 1, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Ya I'd say pls remove this listing. Thank you.

2. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    I don't get this...car values across the board have risen dramatically over the last 10-15 months. So what he's asking more...don't sellers of real estate adjust to the changing values in their market? I guess I think he can make whatever adjustments work for him...as we all would.

Yassa, zddy97210 and 1monza like this.
  3. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    sold

BrettC, Yassa and mikesufka like this.
  4. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Congrats on the sale. How would you compare the turbo to your 991 gt3? I’ve got a 991.2 gt3 rs and am considering switching to a 997 turbo. I really miss the size and analog feel of the 997’s, but only owned a 997 c2 base before. Thanks for any input you can share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Wikdstrate

Wikdstrate Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2013
    New York
    Full Name:
    Alec
    Don’t do it! Get a 993 if you want to go analogue.

The 991.2 GT3 is a spectacular car.

AndreB and andyrichter like this.
  6. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Never had the opportunity to drive a 993, but enjoyed the 964. Although I wouldn’t own a 964, as it was a bit too old school for me probably because it was before my time. Thanks

Wikdstrate likes this.
  7. nsx2F355

nsx2F355 Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2013
    SLC
    Full Name:
    Tony
    It's a terrific question. I found them polar opposites. I wanted the turbo to be faster so badly. Its pulls so hard and is just feels faster but you just can't out run the pdk. GT3 much stiffer and feel everything where the turbo is more relaxed. It can handle all pedal you want to give it and has great breaks. The difference is in the sound and the handling for me. The sounds the GT3 makes is just sinful. Its so much Porsche for the money. I wanted an RS a week later. As I just wanted more and more of what the GT3 was giving me. The turbo has the old school classic hips, lines and more intimate interior I prefer. Smaller dash, and takes me back to a younger days when I could not afford either. When I would take them out on rally's I'd always drive the mighty turbo as I trusted no one with it. Almost anyone can get in the GT3 and make them feel like a Pro. I swore I'd keep that one forever. Loved the size and color combo. In the end the GT3 is just so freaking good at everything and over time the lines of it began to set in. Either way, good luck out there. It appears they are just going up. I've driven a few 87' turbo's and are exciting as well. Those long gears are not for me. Big on capability but prefer looks of a nicely dropped 997! Cheers

schumacherf2006 and andyrichter like this.
  8. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Thanks for the comparison! It’s greatly appreciated. I agree on the 997 being the best looking era and a future classic!

9. schumacherf2006

schumacherf2006 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2010
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Congrats on the sale Tony

10. Rennsport997

Rennsport997 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2021
    New York
    Full Name:
    Daniel Giannone
    Nice i have a 997 turbo and FF now both amazing cars and a blast to drive.

11. andyrichter

andyrichter Karting

Jul 18, 2017
    Oahu
    Great taste my friend. I’m searching for an FF currently. Wish me luck lol

12. Rennsport997

Rennsport997 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2021
    New York
    Full Name: