For Sale - 2007 F430 Argento/Black 13,700 miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 F430 Argento/Black 13,700 miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Pazzo009, Nov 29, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    I am selling my 2007 F430. I bought the car (I am the 3rd owner) from Ferrari of Houston in March 2016 as a certified Pre-owned car. The car has no mechanical issues. I just got a clutch life readout at Miller Motors in Greenwich and it is 38% worn, so 62% life. I have documentation. My car is located near Newburgh NY. I have NOT tracked the car, I simply drove it. I have other cars I track. This car was for cruising. Based on the clutch life, the prior owners babied the car as well. The car is essentially fully loaded. Please review the window sticker to see factory options. Has 13,780 miles as of 11-29-17 and I will not be using it more than likely unless I decide to keep it. When I bought it, Carfax was clean and there have been no accidents or anything while I have owned it. It was paint metered too and it was even.

Vin- ZFFEW58A870157477

Exterior- Argento Nurburgring paint in excellent conditions. No dents or dings. Overall the exterior is immaculate. The front bumper has a few stone chips. It had 3M clear on it, but it was aged and I removed it. I meant to put a new one one, and I have one for the buyer that I will include. The hood and fenders have clear bra. The bumper is equipped with scrape plates. Fenders were rolled in rear to accommodate aftermarket wheels.

Side Skirts- are wrapped in silver vinyl. They are OEM 430 Scuderia carbon fiber skirts. Retail price is $12,000. When I got the car, they were wrapped in clear for protection. I didn't care for the look, so I had them professionally wrapped in silver.

Aftermarket parts
    - 20 inch Matte grey ADV1 2-piece wheels with Michelin Pilot super sports tires. 3000 miles on them, plenty of tread. Wheels are in excellent condition. Right rear rim has a tiny nick. OEM TPMS sensors installed.
    - Agency Power headers (Have OEM headers)
    - S-Line exhaust (Have OEM muffler)
    - H&R Sport Springs (Have OEM Springs)
    - Carbon Fiber front Diffuser (Have OEM silver one)
    - Carbon Fiber lower rear diffuser (Have OEM diffuser)
    - Carbon Fiber airbag covers (Have OEM covers)
    - BMC drop in filters
    - Scuding Swiss Parking light LED strip
    - Scuding Swiss Rear LED bulbs
    - Scuding Swiss F1 Relay ( This is money well spent. The F1 tranny is known for being a bit clunky, or can have some pump issues. This relay basically bypasses unnecessary systems or functions internally and preserves the whole system and best of all, made the car drive dramatically better. I implore you to check their site for a more detailed explanation. They make great products.)
    Total amounts in aftermarket add ons, roughly $15,000+

Exhaust- sounds sublime. It has that notorious Ferrari scream. The F430 had a known issue that headers could potentially crack and metal could be sucked into the exhaust valves. That could obviously lead to catastrophic engine failure. The OEM headers I have were already replaced by Ferrari but they are not full proof. I installed Agency Power headers with ceramic coating as a form of preventive maintenance. The car is not quiet, but within the cabin, it is not intrusive, but louder than stock. The exhaust configuration currently has no muffler. Only the OEM cats are muffling the exhaust essentially. I personally am very happy with it.

Interior- Is in excellent shape. I took very good care of my leather. High quality conditioner was literally applied every couple of weeks and it shows. I've seen 430's with less miles and the seats exhibit lots of wear and cracking. My seats have minor amounts which is to be expected. The sticky buttons have been changed out. The steering column is sticky only. There is no other damage in the interior. It does have substantial amounts of carbon as pictured. Carbon paddles too. The steering wheel is a factory special order wheel.

Car includes- All OEM parts. The OEM wheels are the 19 inch standard 430 Scuderia Ball polished wheels(shown on window sticker). They are in mint condition. Tread life is good as well. Comes with all manuals given from purchase. Red OEM car cover. Birth book (shows pictures of the car being built in Italy, along with signatures from those involved in the build)

I am in no rush to sell. I adore this car very much. In my opinion it one of the nicest tastefully done 430s I have seen and it has always gotten the praise for that. I am reluctant to sell her because I love the looks, but I think these cars will continue to increase in value. I am considering a 458, but I like the 430 body better.

Asking Price- $120,000
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

BladeMD likes this.
  2. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    That is a beautiful 430. GLWS. If i didn’t have one already this is the one.

Pazzo009 likes this.
  3. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    Cell phone- 845-629-2326

4. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    love the white stitching. what a pretty car. glws

5. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Damn, I ditto kishote’s comment. Missed it by 6 months. Just awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

6. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 30, 2014
    Northern Atlanta Area
    Full Name:
    Marc C
    PRICE REDUCTION- $117,995

7. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    I watch the classifieds daily... and just noticed youre selling the 430..

browsing the pic thread in the 360/430 section.. this is by far the nicest setup 430 anywhere..! the stance and those wheels match the incredibly.. !

I think you forgot to mention the very rare challenge style rear bumper

8. 911-AL

911-AL Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2009
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Call me Al!
    Shot you a PM about your wheels.

9. Pazzo009

Pazzo009 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed