For Sale - 2007 Ferrari F430 Challenge race car | FerrariChat

For Sale 2007 Ferrari F430 Challenge race car

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by jakermc, Nov 16, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    I've had the car since 2015 and raced it in CCR, International GT, and HSR series. Also legal for SCCA, NASA and others. Car is race ready - needs nothing and could compete at the front of the pack next weekend if you wish. All safety equipment and fuel cell are up to date and car has been professionally set-up.

Full write-up is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ng3l1het604kzz/2007%20430%20Challenge.docx?dl=0

Lots of pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6obiuar4un4ooh/430%20Challenge%20Pictures.docx?dl=0

Fairly priced at $95K with 4 sets of wheels, tires, spare wheel bearings, data system, driver cooling, etc. See description for full list. Car is located in south Florida and happy to help with shipping. Interested parties may contact me via email: rmcohen90 at gmail dot com. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Schatten and Yassa like this.
  2. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    The details:

2007 430 Challenge

ZFFEX63X000151725

Ready to race with all safety equipment up to date:

· OMP HTR seat expires 11/30/19

· Scroth belts expire12/31/18

· Fuel Cell expires 3/19/19

· OMP fire bottle last serviced 6/30/16

Stock with exception of Capristo headers and exhaust wrapped in heat blankets (race legal upgrade to replace factory headers that crack), Aeromotion rear wing (factory wing also available if requested), and customer front splitter constructed from Jabrock (material used by F1 cars for their undertray). All legal within CCR, HSR, and other sanctioning bodies.

Mileage was 14,327 KM when I purchased the car February 2015 and has been raced sparingly since then:

· 2015 CCR Homestead (1 race)

· 2015 CC Sebring (1 race)

· 2015 CCR COTA (2 races); 2nd place and 3rd place finish

· 2016 International GT Sebring (2 races)

· 2016 CCR Road Atlanta (1 race)

· 2017 CCR Sebring (1 race)

Car is making full power and dyno at time of purchase showed 436hp to the wheels

Car was most recently set-up by Johnny Shapiro, chief engineer for Ferrari of Ft Lauderdale’s race team. Previously car for by Norwood Auto Italia. Book with all set-up information will be included in sale.

Extensive driver comfort, data, and spares package that carries significant value:

· 3 sets of wheels with mounted Pirelli slicks, 2 grey and 1 black set

· 1 set of silver wheels with brand new sticker Pirelli wet tires

· 2 additional sets of take-off Pirelli slicks

· Motorola in-car radio

· AIM Solo hard wired into CAM system with integrated hi-def SmartyCam

· Rear view camera (currently not functional, have not investigated cause yet)

· 2 cooling systems: TraqGear/Cool Shirt system AND Cool Shirt Professional Pro Cooler (light weight heat exchanger). Car is wired for either system and can swap back and forth. Pro Cooler was a $5K system when new, but I needed ballast, so I switched out to the heavier ice box.

· Custom fit California Car Cover

· Air Jack safety stands

· Wheel socket for center lock wheels

· Alignment shims

· 2 Air filters (new)

· Tail light (new)

· Grill Screens (new)

· 2 Wheel Bearings, left and right side each (New)

· 3 used wheel bearings

· 3 oil filters

· Used brake pads, front and rear

· Used coils, 1 bank

· Used spark plugs

· 1 Tie Rod

· Used brake scoop

· Misc. carbon fiber and fiberglass panels and body parts

· Rear diffuser, damaged

3. Michigan430

Michigan430 Rookie

Jun 9, 2015
    Troy, Michigan
    Awesome car !

4. jakermc

jakermc Formula 3
    Owner

Jan 17, 2004
    Palm Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Willing to trade either up or down. Preference for a Porsche race car but would also considering an interesting street car. Let's hear what you got .....

5. Marius

Marius Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2006
    Germany/Belgium
    Full Name:
    Marius
    I bought Robs previous racecar, a 355 Challenge. Very smooth and quick transaction, very helpful in shipping the car to europe and the car was even better than described. Thumbs up, a true gentleman.
    GLWS, great car & value for money, wish I had a few spare dollars in my pocket.