2007 Ferrari F430 Spider for sale WHITE on nero interior with red straps | FerrariChat

2007 Ferrari F430 Spider for sale WHITE on nero interior with red straps

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by RiteDrive, Oct 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RiteDrive

RiteDrive Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 8, 2010
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Nick G.
    #1 RiteDrive, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    2007 Ferrari 430 2dr Convertible Spider for sale in Naples, FL at Airport Luxury Cars - Vehicle Details - 35028 - RITEDRIVE?

I am proud and honored to offer the only WHITE 430 spider on the market with 10,988 miles. Car was just service July 31 with major 10k. Factory paint with exception of the rear bumper for a scuff.

Loaded with options including Ball Polished wheels, Scud Shields, Power Daytona Seats, Red seat straps, Red deviated stitching, red piping, Carbon center console, Carbon kick panels, Carbon driver zone.

White 430's are very hard to come by. This one in particular is the hottest one I've ever seen. Take advantage as this one will go quick.

$149,900
    Call me 239 269 7713

2007 Ferrari 430 2dr Convertible Spider for sale in Naples, FL at Airport Luxury Cars - Vehicle Details - 35028 - RITEDRIVE?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ndanielc

ndanielc Karting

May 4, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Stunning car. Imagine this in a 6 speed gated manual...probably worth twice as much.

3. Depstein15

Depstein15 Karting

Dec 8, 2013
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Donald
    True, but only half the fun IMHO

4. RiteDrive

RiteDrive Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 8, 2010
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Nick G.
    If I had 3 wishes, 1 would be that this car was a 6 speed manual :)

5. 911-348

911-348 Rookie

Oct 6, 2015
    Bucks County, PA
    Full Name:
    James
    Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to test drive the 430 .. I plan to soon. And if I buy one, it's going to be in white (hopefully this one!). Experienced Ferrari mechanic I was talking to said he prefers the auto to the manual, because very few people can drive the manual correctly. That it's "easier" to drive the auto well. Anyone want to offer their opinion? Or is there a thread that already covers this? (btw, did my first test drive in a 6 speed manual f355 yesterday and it was exhilarating... but the transmission was clunky shifting, at least for the 15 minutes I had it.)