Sold - 2007 Ferrari F430 Spider Rosso Scuderia Red Black Interior Carbon Highly Optioned! | FerrariChat

Sold 2007 Ferrari F430 Spider Rosso Scuderia Red Black Interior Carbon Highly Optioned!

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by drsrock, May 21, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    2007 Ferrari F430 F1 Spider highly optioned with a rare color combination – Rosso Scuderia Red exterior which is the official Ferrari F1 color, and Black interior. In a sea of red Ferraris this one really stands out! This car has a Full and Complete History of the service records since new. It was only serviced at Authorized Ferrari Dealers exclusively it’s entire life. This car is meticulously maintained and is one of the best F430s offered for sale now. It is ready for it’s new home and to be enjoyed with confidence as it needs nothing and still has 75% of clutch life remaining. Runs and Drives As New! All Books, Tools, Manuals and Code Cards included along with Both Keys. Standard Ferrari system has been upgraded with Alpine Radio, Power Amplifier and Focal Speakers, all installed by a Ferrari Audio Expert. Scuderia Carbon Fiber Spoiler was added to the car to complete a more aggressive look.

Highly Optioned From Factory this car includes:

-Carbon Ceramic Brake System

-Rosso Scuderia Brake Calipers

-Carbon Fiber Rear Challenge Grill

-Daytona Style Seats

-Electrically Operated Seats

-Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel with Yellow Tachometer

-Scuderia Ferrari Fender Shields

-Leather Rear Shelf and Doors

-Carbon Fiber Dashboard Inserts

Full 3M PPF

I enjoyed every minute of ownership of this Ferrari since 2014. It now shows 23,647mi on the clock, but looks and drives like a brand new car. Unique looks, Meticulous Maintenance, Great Care and Complete Documented History really sets this car apart from others with similar mileage. In the last few years I have not had a chance to drive the car as much as I wanted to, but at the same time did not have the heart to part with such a prime example of one of the best cars Ferrari has ever built. This is not my 1st Ferrari, but it is the best, un-abused and the cleanest one by far. I feel it is now time for the car to find a new home where it can be appreciated and enjoyed as it was with me.

Asking price is set at a fair $118,900 which includes Stock Wheels with Tires, Stock Ferrari Radio and Stock Spoiler. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. HRE wheels can be purchased for $6000.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

dream cars likes this.
  2. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Beautiful. So much car for the money!!

3. rluvsferrari

rluvsferrari Rookie

Dec 18, 2008
    Southern California USA
    If still available. Please call me @8473400009.

4. cfensty

cfensty Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 1, 2008
    South Carolina
    Momma Mia!!!

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

5. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Still for sale!

6. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Bump!​

7. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    Jeez.....LOT of car for the money. Wheels are perfect! How is this not sold? If it was a coupe, i'd be on the horn with you...

8. pearsonhaus

pearsonhaus Formula 3

Jul 2, 2008
    You have a beautiful car! Love the Rosso Scuderia Red! WOW!!
    Great post of your Ferrari!

9. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex
  10. PBT58

PBT58 Karting

Jul 6, 2018
    Full Name:
    Peter T
    Congratulations on the sale!
    Somebody out there got a great deal.
    Prices on well cared for F430's are going up.

11. benzman320@aol.com

Rossa Subscribed

Dec 13, 2014
    swansea mass
    Full Name:
    bryan pacheco
    you have any rims for sale thanks bryan