Sold - 2008 Dubai-Spec Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Full Service Records, Rosso Scuderia, 18k Miles | FerrariChat

Sold 2008 Dubai-Spec Ferrari 430 Scuderia, Full Service Records, Rosso Scuderia, 18k Miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by nicolasaubry, Oct 11, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nicolasaubry

nicolasaubry Rookie

Jul 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Nicolas Aubry
    Hello there Ferrarichat family! I am offering up my pristine Dubai-Spec 2008 Ferrari 430 Scuderia. It has approximately 18,000 miles and is currently located in the UK. The previous owner exported it from Dubai in 2010. It is finished in Rosso Scuderia with NART Racing Stripe In Grigio Corsa/Nero. The full specification is as follows:
    • Carbon Fiber Racing Seats
    • Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel With LEDs
    • Rosso Scuderia Brake Calipers
    • Alcantara Wellarch Upholstery
    • Four Point Safety Harness
    • Legal Rollbar
    • NART Racing Stripe In Grigio Corsa/Nero
    • Scuderia Wing Badges
    • 19" Matt Grey Alloys
    • Giallo Dials
    • Rosso Stitching
    • Carbon Fiber Engine Covers
    • Carbon Fiber Mirrors
    • Carbon Fiber Rear Panel
    • Fully Trimmed Boot
    • Tire Pressure Monitoring
    It comes with two keys, Official Ferrari Cover Book Pack and tool kit, and a full service history.
    Price: $245,000 (I'm not really sure what a Dubai-spec is worth these days, but I am open to negotiation and trades)
    I can assist with setting up shipping if necessary. Please pm me with any questions or offers you might have :D

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Mods: Please let me know if I need to correct anything on my post.

WillskiGT and colorfull like this.
  2. WillskiGT

WillskiGT Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 12, 2017
    As an FYI for interested US buyers (given the USD price), this vehicle is not eligible for US import. Will be eligible for Canadian import later this year or next year (depending on build date).

Adam812 likes this.
  3. nicolasaubry

nicolasaubry Rookie

Jul 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Nicolas Aubry
    Thank you for the info Willski! I believe the build date of my car is May of 2008.

WillskiGT likes this.
  4. FYA

FYA Rookie

Jan 24, 2024
    Kuwait
    Full Name:
    Fahad AlAmiri
    for a GCC spec car it should be significantly lower in the price than this, at the moment there are 2 for sale in the UAE both for 170-175k $$ , Dubai market cars are not preferable to buyers such as the US spec or Euro spec ones so a buyer who would buy this car from you will be already from the GCC or dubai and this will narrow the potential customers who are buying and again not many will risk buying and shipping a car from UK and pay for shipping and taxes again to return it back to its original place for that price you mentioned with this kind of mileage.

I think its worth anywhere between 135-150k in the GCC market

GLWS!

5. nicolasaubry

nicolasaubry Rookie

Jul 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    Nicolas Aubry
    Appreciate the feedback! I already sold the car for right around my ask. Forgot to tell the moderators to mark it as sold.

technom3 likes this.