2008 Enzo + ? | Page 7 | FerrariChat

2008 Enzo + ?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by icemanbops, Oct 9, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    #151 grosso, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2008

From the yellow I have a pic (not taken by myself (think EOR)). You see the car often driving arond Basel...one of the red ones you can see (mostly in the night) driving around Solothurn, the owner normaly drives a black CSL with the same reg. plate.

2. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    #152 grosso, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    These or at least one or two belong to Mike?

4. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    I do not think so, this car (yellow one) belongs to a Swiss Owner. Maybe the red one (in London) with BS-580xx or the red one with BS-144xx belongs to him. The black one (pics from Dealer in Basel; Mike?) was originally a car delivered to the USA see back side.

5. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Yellow Enzo's are HOT! :D:D

6. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    He is swiss. I understand his brother had something to do with an Enzo as well though, I'm sure I read correctly.

7. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    The YELLOW one belongs to a owner (named D.H.) a swiss citizen (maybe he has a fake name Mike???).

But the named/ mentioned Mike I do not believe his original (born) Swiss citizen .The other 2 enzo owners (in dep SO) detest publicity...

8. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Obviously too many Enzos out there.

9. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    #159 grosso, Nov 15, 2008
    Here the pics of one of the mentiones Enzo's (BS Plates). Source: exoticsonroad.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Horrible picture of the Enzo, looks very boxy there.

11. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Way to go guys. You have just chased another person away. Just because his collection sounds unbeliveable does not make it so. He has the cars and most are just jelous. At the end of the day..big friggin deal. You have what you have and he has what he has. Enjoy the luck and life YOU have and be happy for the person that may have a little bit more. They are at the end of the day just metal rubber and plastic. They break down, cost money to fix, and will frustraight the hell out of you at times.

Congrats on a fine collection and having success in your financial life. Sorry to see you go.

12. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Can I get the same invite if I doubt you too? :D
    If I say it really nasty will you let me drive the Enzo?

13. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    #163 Epoch, Nov 20, 2008
    Hi Darren,

You know where you'll have seen Mike's Veyron (and the red Enzo)

I've had the pleasure of working on both these vehicles and I can assure the rest of you they are very real :)

Jon

14. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Was the paint thickness consistent on that bug too?

15. Bmw M3 Guy

Bmw M3 Guy Karting

Dec 28, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Is this offer up for grabs? I will gladly purchase a ticket for that kind of treatment! Hahaha

16. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    The paint being a strong pearlescent was a good thickness all over i'm intending to do a little research on the processes conducted at Bugatti as this truely was the best quality paint finish i've seen.

The paint appreared to have been strategically applied to aid ongevity, resist stone chips and flick up damage

If i'd had more time i'd have loved to map this up on the computer to demonstrate what i found, but unfortunatly we just didn't have time.

17. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    The red Enzo is registrated in UK or with Swiss Plates?

18. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    I'm not really at liberty to talk about a client's vehicle particulars and it was about a year ago i worked on this.

Sorry if that seems off, but i also don't see what the relavance to my post that question has.

19. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    See discussions above, who cares...

20. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Good on you mate. Thanks for the pictures.

I seem to remember pictures of the same car (assumption) in the same location a year or so ago.

21. boraville

boraville Formula Junior

May 7, 2008
    Livingston, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bora Sultan
    Bravo! LOL!

End the thread.

Bora

22. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    Yep i obviously have a lot of pics from that day, which i suspect have been posted before.

As i say it was around a year ago i did this one and took the shots.

23. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    lol what's the registration of your Enzo and Veyron?

24. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    #174 Epoch, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2008

Having a read through now, I suspect it has run it's course

Freindly bunch around here i see, it's nice to see people happy that others are doing well and enjoying the fruits of their labour!

25. boraville

boraville Formula Junior

May 7, 2008
    Livingston, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bora Sultan
    I will speak for myself as to not offend anyone else representing my opinion as theirs. As time becomes more valuable, for whatever reason, you quickly reailze the need to associate with those you find will provide value in your life (comic, emotional, informational, financial). I think you will find people very friendly on this site. Frankly, people with tremendous life accomplshents and experience spend time answering questions and engaging in dicussion. What I find to be a complete waste of time is a someone living out some fantasy on a web site. There is a old saying I would assume you are familair with. Put up or shut. If someone calls your stand, dont tuck your tail and run. Thats how you prove them right. If you are real, then lets see it. I live my life, in every respect, according to that rule. and am fiercely loyal to those that live by that as well.

Bora