2008 Enzo + ? | Page 8 | FerrariChat

2008 Enzo + ?

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by icemanbops, Oct 9, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    My appologies in your direction, your values are close to my own heart and how i'd like to think I conduct myself and business.

We shall leave this situation with our differeing experience of dealings with Mike and family aside.

Jon

2. boraville

boraville Formula Junior

May 7, 2008
    Livingston, NJ
    Full Name:
    Bora Sultan
    Jon,

Please do not mistake my candor for anger. No hard feelings. I sincerely mean everything that I represent. I am not a big intenet guy. I have never posted or written on any other site. I know people by face or voice and evaluate them by how well they keep to what they say. It's very difficult when people hide behind nicknames and pictures. And I am certainly not accusing you of doing any of that.

Cheers!

Bora

3. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Thanks :) I read on here about someone else who detailed one of these and he said the paint thickness was exactly the same all over the car. Was wondering if it was just that one or if they did all the bug's like that. Amazing! Bugatti really runs a tight ship.

4. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    some of you guys are behaving very badly. you should be ashamed. this is the same reason i left the alfa site in a hurry.
    if you cant stand it that somebody is sufficiently successful to afford these cars, then you need to stay away from this site.

5. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Bora,

If you dont mind, what exactly are you accusing/doubting Epoch of?

Matthew

6. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Well said.

7. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    He wasn't Matthew, purely stating his stand point.

From my point no more need be said.

Tis time to move back to the delightful automotive exotica on display :)

8. grosso

grosso Rookie

Dec 2, 2006
    The empire strikes back, thanks

9. farbox

farbox Karting

Jul 4, 2008
    #184 farbox, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
    Well if Epoch hasnt been hounded out yet as well as Mike, can we have more pics of the Veyron please? Just want to see more, interior pics would be lovely too...

And also Epoch, did this veyron come with the factory wrap/guard thingy? There is an antichip wrapping as part of the options list, however Ive read somewhere that its quite obvious with visible lines etc, so would love to hear your comments.
    Also, can you shed some light on the new super duper treatment that had been mentioned somewhere before?
    Hope you are still here!

10. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    haha I've only just joined and currently soaking up the wealth of information available on here to be fair.

I'll sort some more pics out in a while.

This car didn't have an antichip film on the paint, you can normally see the edges on panel gaps if you look closely, however some, particularly the new 3M versions, are a really great products if you use the vehicle often.

No real special process or treatments on this (although we do have some in development ;)), we applied the Zaino system on this application instead of a top end Zymol wax as per the Enzo. The main reason being to give some bulletproof lasting winter protection to a regularly used car.

11. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    #186 Epoch, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    #187 Epoch, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  13. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Most certainly is! :):)

14. farbox

farbox Karting

Jul 4, 2008
    #189 farbox, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
    HEY Epoch!
    Glad you are still here! And thanks for the fotos and info, keep them all coming, we love to hear all good info, from people with hands on experience, of either owning/using, or working with these cars. Much appreciated!

Ps for those who dont know, inc me, whats your company name?

15. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Wow, great pictures!!

16. kaisen

kaisen Karting

Nov 15, 2005
    Minneapolis
    I use Zaino brothers products ...... fantastic results (sorry for the O.T. mini-hijack)

17. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    It's never been about a name.

I and a group of skilled friends have always worked to achieve the best for each and every vehicle we work on, if i see the right place here I hope to post some more of our work.

thanks for your interest.

18. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Any pics of the black Enzo?

19. Epoch

Epoch Rookie

Nov 20, 2008
    I've not seen that yet, but hope to.

20. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    That has always been my favourite colour spec for the Veyron. It wasnt Mikes was it, at least his intended colours?

21. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    And that interior is one of the best i have seen

22. G3 GRM

G3 GRM Rookie

Nov 13, 2007
    Hi Matthew,

Yup, as far as I know that is Mikes. It was pictured at a Pistoheads meet last week. His brother tbops had a red Enzo with him and I'm pretty sure they had an F40 there too..

Nice!!

23. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Are they members on pistonheads?

24. G3 GRM

G3 GRM Rookie

Nov 13, 2007

His brother, tbops is.

Got alot of hassle for a while over whether he owned the cars he claimed to. Sounds somewhat similar!

In his profile he has a Focus ST as his current car, although from what I understand there is also an Enzo, F40, SLR, Phantom....

25. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon