Sold - 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano - TDF Blue/Cuoio, Fabio Exhaust, GTO Rims, GTO Grill, 32K Miles | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Sold 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano - TDF Blue/Cuoio, Fabio Exhaust, GTO Rims, GTO Grill, 32K Miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Riomaa, Jul 18, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DZ-96

DZ-96 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 7, 2010
    South Germany
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Image Unavailable, Please Login I have a brand new set 21 inch Monza SP wheels for sale which fits 812 and F12 too.

Got my 2 nd set in grigio corsa last week, so the grigio lucido set is for sale

So if you need unique wheels for your incoming F12 / 812 ?

Daniel

2. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    Gorgeous. Definitely keeping this in mind, Daniel. Thanks.

3. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    The market has definitely shifted against my favor. $143k including uninstalled OEM exhaust, wheels, grill.

TJsBeer likes this.
  4. lunyx

lunyx Rookie

Jul 5, 2022
    Not sure if it's because I haven't posted enough for if I'm looking at the wrong place, but I can't see anywhere for me to send you a message directly.

5. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    new users can't start messages. started one for you.

6. YellowMurci

YellowMurci Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 17, 2005
    NyC Baby!
    Full Name:
    Harry
    Did this ever sell?

7. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
  8. CarlentiniKid

CarlentiniKid Rookie

Sep 20, 2022
    Full Name:
    Jason Anderson
    Can you message me your contact info. Thanks!

9. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    New account, contact info request with no questions or intro or anything? No thanks.

10. CarlentiniKid

CarlentiniKid Rookie

Sep 20, 2022
    Full Name:
    Jason Anderson
    Understandable. Well if you know of another reasonably priced 599 please let me know. On the hunt. Side thought, if I do get one will I start to treat people like this?

11. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Hopefully not. We have all been a newby at one point. Good luck with your hunt.

CarlentiniKid and SpencerMarks like this.
  12. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    No offense....but you've been at this is whopping 16 months with 50 messages?

Many would consider your account the exact same way!
    I've bought 12 cars in the last 2 years, and that's always my initial contact also. You might be missing out on a sale!

13. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    I'll disagree that my numbers could be seen the same way as a brand new account with zero messages/posts. It's also context. Post 29 in this very thread also had zero posts prior but his post was very different and so was my response.

The person from post 33 could be very legitimate. However, at the end of the day, I'm a cautious person. I choose not to share contact information with someone I can't find any history from or hasn't developed any conversation with me over direct messages first. If I miss out on a sale then it's my loss.

14. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Remember the old days when you posted an ad in the paper with your name and number or even when you put your car on the side of the road with a for sale sign and your telephone number?? Not sure what the issue is giving someone your name and number but to each their own. After all, He didn’t ask for your date of birth and SS #. Anyway, GLWS.

HOF Ferrari and CarlentiniKid like this.
  15. CarlentiniKid

CarlentiniKid Rookie

Sep 20, 2022
    Full Name:
    Jason Anderson
    Thanks guys! Revived my faith in the community. Quick trip to Ferrari SLC yesterday and they have one coming in this week. Just sold my 356B and 911 and excited to get a Ferrari! Mom immigrated from Italy, always drawn to them.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

16. Ff 660

Ff 660 Rookie

Jun 18, 2019
    Full Name:
    Jim mitanis
    Hi if you’re interested in selling the exhaust seperate to the car I would be interested.

17. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    I've considered it previously. You'll be the first person I contact if I decide go this route.

18. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    Image taken just now. I loosely followed the guidance another fchatter had shared regarding getting secondary air to kick in for smog. Pretty much just driving smoothly for a while--no mechanical work was needed. I also decided to stop closing exhaust valves to see if that MIGHT help. Not sure which did it but no codes and showing ready for smog.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

zboost300 and ASK328 like this.
  19. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    California smog certificate in hand. Final price drop--$136k for everything listed. Transportation/PPI at buyers request/expense.

20. SpencerMarks

SpencerMarks Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 15, 2017
    Woodstock, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Spencer
    What’s the clutch wear reading at?

21. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    Unsure today. When I first got it, I had it checked, they gave me a large enough number that I knew I wouldn't need to worry about it for a while, then I promptly forgot about it. My mechanic is a little far away but I'll bring it in for a reading for anybody that's seriously considering the car.

22. Bahb7

Bahb7 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 8, 2011
    Boston, MA area
    How has this not sold yet?

gorgeous car!

Good luck with the sale!

DOWORKFCAR likes this.
  23. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
  24. 300GW/RO

300GW/RO Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    east end LI
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Congratulations......!

Riomaa likes this.
  25. Riomaa

Riomaa Karting

May 8, 2021
    Full Name:
    LP
    Sold. Spot this car in the East Bay Area.

blkdiablo33 and yudkib like this.