2009 scuderia | Page 4 | FerrariChat

2009 scuderia

Discussion in 'Ad Archives' started by scuderia09, Jan 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 2006m5

2006m5 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2008
    huntingdon valley PA
    Exactly...

2. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    You don't understand english , my scud not sell I gave my reason , so what bothering you about it , so it best you shut up ,

3. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    There is nothing wrong with that car. There was nothing wrong with that guy.

Let me explain this again. You have a great car. But that is all it is. A car.

It is not 4 wheels and some Apple stock. You own a car. Most cars go DOWN in value. Some go up. You have been wrong about your Scuderia values and you have been wrong since 2012. Stop dwelling on it and close this thread if your car is NOT for sale. Stop offering your car for sale and get out and enjoy it.

Maybe one day it goes up in value. May it goes down. Who cares. Stop bashing people because they try to explain the real world to you dreamer boy.

Go drive your car and have fun with it.

4. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    +1,000

5. ntlr

ntlr Karting

Jan 25, 2015
    San Francisco, CA
    Full Name:
    Nick T
    This thread is hilarious.

FYI, lI talked to the guy selling the Cali Scud because it was local and I was looking for a Scud previously. Got the service records, the seller was very upfront, and nothing seemed wrong. Apparent price it sold for was approximately what I would have offered, and would have been happy at that price. Only reason I didn't put an offer down was I went in a different direction. Have fun with your car!

6. E_Man

E_Man Formula Junior

Jan 21, 2008
    USA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Best post I've read in a long time. Nothing but the truth there. Why is scuderia09 even commenting on this thread if his car is really not for sale? If it's not for sale, delete the thread. Simple. Stop dreaming about what your car is worth or what you think it will be worth in the future. Or don't, and continue the nonsense

7. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    There are numerous Scuds for sale under 170. There is a really nice looking yellow scud in NJ for 160. It seems the CS is commanding higher prices than Scuds.

8. diSCUDsted

diSCUDsted Formula Junior

Feb 23, 2010
    ILLinois
    I've noticed that myself. CS prices seem to definitely be on the rise.

9. PACINO

PACINO Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2007
    California
    Really not sure what your problem is! I just stated the facts of the deal and you seem to feel like you want to jump on me about it.

I steered the buyer to the seller, as I am only interested in a low mileage Bianco Avus Scud. If I were interested in a Red 7,000 mi car, I would've purchased it.

You don't need to be such a jerk to everyone who comments on this thread.

10. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    I,am saying nothing what my car worth last time I said what my scud is worth was 209k and that what it worth like it or not , I decide I,am not selling it , so stop posting on my thread thank you , have a nice day:)

11. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    I,am is spelled "I'm" or "I am" :)

12. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    #87 scuderia09, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    Is this a grammar site or what , you have nothing else better to do then to correct my spelling , get a life

13. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    THAN is a conjunction, used for comparison. Your use of THEN is incorrect. You also have issues with punctuation. Your sentences are overly verbose as well, and could be shortened.

Your above statement would be clearer if written like this:

"Is this a grammar site or what? You have nothing better to do than correct my spelling? Get a life."

14. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    Tell me about weird people or what , I,am just a Italian immigrant from Italy, I didn't know you had to be a genius speller to be on this site , now I seen everything , I have decide to sell my scud, getting alot of calls , so it back on the market , so don't forget to correct my spelling what a f...... Joke ???

15. jamie140

jamie140 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 17, 2004
    GTA/Marco Island, fl
    Full Name:
    Jamie
    Lots to comment on here. However, perhaps it's unfair to criticize grammar and spelling.

16. scudF1

scudF1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Billy
    Also entertaining.....

17. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I think you are correct...I apologize for that.

On with the sale Dannyboy! Good luck

18. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Okay, changed the status back to "For Sale".

19. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
  20. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Stay tuned. Wayne...it was never really "taken off the market", for even a second. He said it in jest and out of frustration.

21. red3555gtb

red3555gtb Formula 3
    BANNED

Nov 15, 2006
    Woodbridge/Ontario
    Full Name:
    Rocco
    English may not be everyone's first language, give him a break. Posts should be related to the car that's for sale, if not interested in the car no need to continually bash the op.

22. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    a big +1

the Canadian Scuderia is less plentiful than the American market version...

23. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Dannyboy has said his car was for sale many times over the years.

Even though he has said....
    You see Dannyboy, it is your hidden agenda coupled together with your mean spirited, condescending, and insulting attitude directed at anyone and everyone who dare oppose your views of the Scuderia market that I/we all find totally offensive. You have routinely attacked other forum members with insults that I find to be nothing less than trolling.

Oh yes..and Dannyboy, As of today, right now, I actually think the Scuderia market is FINALLY getting stronger. Maybe even up. Not because you said it was but really as a reflection of ALL specialty Ferraris. Congrats.

24. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    I really love all your post keep it up , love hearing about what you think , yes my 2009 scuderia is for sale you know it has only 6000 mile on it and you know it also Red with stripes and it loaded with everything you can think of , I,am sorry if I made any spelling mistakes :)))

25. scuderia09

scuderia09 Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2007
    Oh your that dreamer you still driving that 355 what you doing on this thread anyways , read my words , you wish you had a scuderia lol....did I spell it right , Keep dreaming :))