2010 F1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: RACE *** SPOILERS *** | Page 22 | FerrariChat

2010 F1 SINGTEL SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX: RACE *** SPOILERS ***

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Sep 26, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TifosiUSA

TifosiUSA F1 Veteran

Nov 18, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    Full Name:
    DJ
    Kraftwerk got banned? Lol.

Must have had his panties up in a bunch over LH's second gaffe in a row...

2. TOOLFAN

TOOLFAN F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 23, 2005
    California
    Why was Ian banned?

3. RMV

RMV F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    I think it had something do with sucking MW's penis.

4. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    The bannings have nothing to do with me, just an observation.

5. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    I didn't mean to imply that they did.
    There seems to be a very unpleasant trend developing here and in other threads and your comment seemed to be making light of it.

6. Fast_ian

Fast_ian Two Time F1 World Champ

Sep 25, 2006
    Campbell, CA
    Full Name:
    Ian Anderson
    I got (my first, FWIW) 24 hour ban for, apparently, calling Moretti a name. Name calling is something it seems he can do with impunity - He'd already called me a "myopic pontificator" (subsequently deleted of course) prior to my use of an admittedly "bad taste" metaphor - I didn't call him any names, just noted that "we" know he's MW's #1 fan and as such would like to "play with him".....

Oh well, no biggie - Just gotta remember that Moretti is pretty much above the law it seems.

I've just made my first use of the ignore button.

Cheers,
    Ian

7. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    do you know how ridiculous you sound? he just got a 3 day ban a few days ago.

i never understand you conspiracy theorists.

8. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    +1

9. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    #534 moretti, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
    above the law !!!

are you kidding ??!!

I've had unwarranted bans for nothing compared to the filth that was eliminated by the US mod to save you from the embarrassment of the filth you posted

I got banned for calling Vettel a dickhead when he crashed into Webber, didn't know he posted here :rolleyes:

so get off your high horse, one day ban for that filth is pathetic

As for being Webber's #1 fan :rolleyes: what a joke, I bagged him just as much as anyone when he had crap cars and didn't seem to have the killer instinct I expected of him, now he's got a good car and confidence he can do the job and people here bag him because he is fighting tooth and nail for something no-one here will ever be in the position to do.

I prefered Vettel last year because he seemed a good driver with the right attitude, this year he has been rattled and shown his true character, first by sulking and making racing driver excuses and now just putting his head down and driving hard (but he is way more dangerous than anyone else on the track)

And fancy Aussies wanted their countryman to win the WDC, how strange, maybe if the US EVER get a driver who can make it in F1 we might see how your lot react to criticism from other countries ... it'd be a riot and calling for the death penalty

unless you're an Englishman parading as a US person which in that case makes perfect sense of your post that got you banned