For Sale - 2010 Ferrari California w/ 7,700 low miles & NEW transaxle for only $99,998! *Priced for quick sell* | FerrariChat

For Sale 2010 Ferrari California w/ 7,700 low miles & NEW transaxle for only $99,998! *Priced for quick sell*

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by JordanLasVegas, Dec 10, 2023.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Would you want to purchase a clean low mileage Ferrari for under $100,000?

Poll closed Dec 17, 2023.
  1. YES, I'm interested.

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. NO, I'm not in the market.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. JordanLasVegas

Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2023
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    My 2010 Ferrari California has only 7,700 miles and is powered by a 4.3-liter V8 paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch transaxle. Finished in Rosso Corsa over Crema leather upholstery, the car is equipped with a power-retractable hardtop, Scuderia fender shields, carbon-composite brakes with red-finished calipers, 19″ wheels, power-adjustable Daytona-style sport seats, cruise control, dual-zone automatic climate control, drilled aluminum pedals, and an infotainment unit with navigation. Factory 19″ wheels are mounted with Pirelli P Zero tires measuring 245/40 up front and 285/40 out back. Stopping power is provided by red-finished Brembo calipers over carbon-ceramic rotors at all four corners. Manufacturer’s literature, factory Ferrari car cover and a Ferrari battery tender are included in the sale.

The transaxle, rear wheel speed sensors, and exhaust pipes were replaced in preparation for the sale by Scottsdale Ferrari-Maserati of Phoenix, Arizona. I can provide a copy of receipts from December 2022 totaling $64,395. Ferrari provided 2-year warranty on their transaxle replacement (valid through December 2024). This is the best-priced Ferrari on the market, considering its extremely low mileage, immaculate condition, and the fact that it has been dealer serviced with a new transaxle (which most other Californias have not undergone this costly replacement).

The vehicle is located in Henderson, Nevada, and has recently received an oil change, and inspection from Italy Service of Las Vegas in 2023 prior to listing for sale. My price is firm at $99,998 and is priced for a quick sale for serious buyers. It's rare to find low mileage clean condition Ferrari's in the sub-$100k price point. Please inquire if you're a serious buyer only. Enjoy no sales tax on private party vehicle purchases if you're a Nevada, Arizona, Georgia, or Hawaii buyer.

Best,

Jordan
    424-324-1142 cell

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

vraa likes this.
  2. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

3. FerrfanFL

FerrfanFL Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 8, 2021
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Ara
    "transaxle, rear wheel speed sensors, and exhaust pipes were replaced in preparation for the sale by Scottsdale Ferrari-Maserati of Phoenix, Arizona. I can provide a copy of receipts from December 2022 totaling $64,395."
    Holy COW......

Texas Forever and carguyjohn350 like this.
  4. JordanLasVegas

Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2023
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    The advantage of this Ferrari California is that seller incurred this hefty expense. Seller's loss, is buyer's benefit and should give buyer peace of mind knowing repairs were done by certified Ferrari dealership. I personally wouldn't buy an older model California, if the owner had not covered this expense.
    Hence, the price is a great value as most Californias have not had dealers replace with a new transaxle.

5. JordanLasVegas

Silver Subscribed

Dec 10, 2023
    Henderson, NV
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Thank you! It's been a fun toy.

6. Sunshine1

Sunshine1 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 22, 2011
    Miami
    Nice combo, low miles. Good luck with the sale.

7. godabitibi

godabitibi F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2012
    Papineauville, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Claude Laforest
    Wow, if my 328 was sold I'd be very seriously interrested. Good luck with the sale.

8. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    'The transaxle, rear wheel speed sensors, and exhaust pipes were replaced in preparation for the sale by Scottsdale Ferrari-Maserati of Phoenix, Arizona. I can provide a copy of receipts from December 2022 totaling $64,395.'

Am I missing something... Why was this service needed?

9. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    The transmissions on California's are known for failure. Even the 458. The earlier years seem to be more prone to it. 2010s are absolutely in the range for failure.

jjmalez likes this.
  10. I_bought_a_cheap_ferrari

Feb 12, 2023
    Full Name:
    Eddie
    Lovely car but waiting for the building department to give me a certificate of occupancy before i can buy another car =(
    Is the replacement transaxle an updated/improved version? Not too familiar with California transmissions...

11. abettersound

abettersound Rookie

Aug 9, 2023
    This still available?

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

12. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    How many prior owners? When did you purchase the car and was the transaxel issue known to you at purchase? Asking in part since it appears you only joined the forum in December to sell the California...

Did Ferrari share part of the transaxel expense or provide parts? I've heard similar major repair issues pop up and ferrari has always provided support to some degree. Hard to imagine they didn't in this case ....

13. SAFE4NOW

SAFE4NOW F1 Veteran
    Sponsor Owner

Aug 25, 2004
    Dallas Texas
    Full Name:
    If you know you know
    Jordan,
    Would you mind:
    1. Share the last 6 of the VIN?
    2. What is the overall condition of the leather? Are there any areas of the dash that are showing signs of lifting or curling?
    3. What is the current condition of interior soft touch? Does it appear they have been previously refinished? Are any of the surfaces starting to get sticky?
    4. Is there anything we need to know about the car you haven't mentioned yet?

Thank you for your straight forward approach to your ad!

Steve

14. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    I had seen the original sticker which has now been removed .... Any reason??

I think those of us interested would appreciate a current CarFax be added in as well as the sticker that was removed.

15. msark

msark Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2017
    Southern California
    Only my opinion .... There seems to be an issue here with either the car or the seller. A couple pointed asks and silence.Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Forthright and going underground don't mix well ....

Only my opinion.....

16. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin

#1 it's the holidays. Could just be taking a break. Or traveling.

Also he joined to sell the car.

It's possible he is brokering the car and it sold. Or he just doesn't check the site often.

17. swc5150

swc5150 Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2021
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Scott Calderwood
    Just call him if interested. He may have left his # so he doesn't have to check the site?