Sold - 2010 Toyota Rav4 V6 | FerrariChat

Sold 2010 Toyota Rav4 V6

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by FiatRN, Dec 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FiatRN

FiatRN Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Drout
    12,500$
    2010 Rav4
    V6
    metallic dark green
    automatic with 5 speeds - just replaced!
    124,000 miles
    factory stereo, cloth seats, AC, rear hatch cover, roof rack/rails, uhaul brand trailer hitch w wiring, rear spare tire cover, rubber floor mats plus factory carpeted mats, original key & valet key, owner's manual
    clean title
    no accidents
    clean car fax
    one owner since new
    passed inspection Dec 16th 2021
    24mpg city/highway combined
    12,500$

vehicle is located at my house in Denver, Colorado 80211.

The best year of the Rav4 - - V6 power, 5 speeds in the automatic for better performance and mpg. Split fold down seats make a flat sleepable cargo area for hauling or camping, lots of cargo space, easy to load kayaks onto the roofrack, holds bicycles/etc inside, or use the installed trailer hitch for an outside bike rack. All wheel drive makes this little SUV unstoppable in bad weather. More power than the wimpy 4 cylinder (265 horsepower!), but still great mileage.

This fall a warning light came on and it was diagnosed as needing a new transmission. I replaced the transmission with a Toyota remanufactured transmission. I have the purchase receipts and photos. Also did the water pump & axles at the same time. S did not want to deal with this, so she got a newer SUV and I repaired the now for sale Rav4. It runs and drives perfectly. Quiet and easy to drive, everything works as it should.

Recent maintenance: Toyota remanufactured transmission installed Dec 2021, water pump Dec 2021. I also replaced CV axle boots and passenger side axle bearing. Oil, oil filter, air filter, auto trans fluid, differential fluid, antifreeze also replaced at this time. rear brake discs and pads 2020, front brakes discs and pads summer 2021, tires are great (2019, I think), battery 2019.

Things that are not perfect: there are some chips in the hood paint, small crack in bottom of windshield, repaired a small tear in driver seat (1.5 inches long, happened ?5 years ago, no trouble since, can be seen in photos), small scratches here and there, AC needs recharging (I had to drain it to change the transmission, will recharge asap).

Make this Rav4 yours in time for winter weather, and have no regrets! 12,500$

call or text me at 303-561-4761, email at [email protected] or [email protected]

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Boomhauer and Texas Forever like this.
  2. JohnsonsMedia

JohnsonsMedia Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2009
    AZ
    These are great little vehicles. Both of my SILs have them.

they also shouldn’t be as quick as they are lol.
    GLWS OP!

FiatRN likes this.
  3. FiatRN

FiatRN Formula Junior

Nov 21, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Drout
    The Rav4 is sold. I will probably regret it - these are great cars if you are in the market for a powerful small SUV.