Sold - 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo - Meteor Grey, PDK, Carbon Interior Package, one owner from new | FerrariChat

Sold 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo - Meteor Grey, PDK, Carbon Interior Package, one owner from new

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Woodhouse Select, Nov 6, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Woodhouse Select

Feb 27, 2019
    Omaha, NE
    Good afternoon, FerrariChat!

This Turbo was just traded in to our Porsche store, and I figured I'd post it here to see if anyone was interested in a real nice 997.2 Turbo coupe.

This Turbo is very well-equipped, with an original MSRP of $152,975. Highlight options include the PDK gearbox, limited-slip rear differential, heated and ventilated front seats, bi-Xenon headlights with PDLS, Sport Chrono with dynamic motor mounts, SportDesign steering wheel, Interior Package in carbon, amongst other options (build sheet below).

AutoCheck and Carfax both show only one local owner from new, and the car has been serviced at our Porsche store for its entire life. It presents incredibly well, with the odometer showing just 10,811 miles.

This super clean one-owner Turbo is priced at $112,995. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any more info. Thanks!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

RyanFoH and GHG like this.