News

2011 Superleggera in White

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Bellevue' started by LamboBellevue, May 6, 2010.

1. LamboBellevue

LamboBellevue Rookie

Mar 13, 2009
    Bellevue
    Full Name:
    Andy Meyer
    #1 LamboBellevue, May 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Shahin is down in Las Vegas driving the new Superleggera on the track in Las Vegas. We will get an update tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about it. This will be the Lamborghini to have. Our incoming car is white. Hard to find a picture of one. Here it is. We will keep you posted. Andy.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Brian Elliston

Brian Elliston F1 Rookie

Oct 9, 2009
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Brian Elliston
    WOW, That is sharp!!!

3. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Been a week, any new pics of actual car or impressions?

4. LamboBellevue

LamboBellevue Rookie

Mar 13, 2009
    Bellevue
    Full Name:
    Andy Meyer
    #4 LamboBellevue, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. LamboBellevue

LamboBellevue Rookie

Mar 13, 2009
    Bellevue
    Full Name:
    Andy Meyer
    I posted couple of pictures of the New Lamborghini Superleggera yesterday. I had the privilege of driving this magnificent car on the track in Las Vegas Motorspeed way. Having a chance of driving all the modern Lamborghini’s especially the latest from the Gallardo family, LP560-4, LP550-2 Balboni, and now LP570-4 Superleggera; I have to admit the cars possess absolutely different characteristics. Of course these idiosyncrasies do not come to view unless the cars are pushed to their limits especially in Corsa mode. The Superleggera is a violent beast that takes turns with such authority and finesse that hurts. This Lamborghini accelerates so hard that makes you nervous. The emotions run high when driving this car, your fingers pushing into the steering, your eyes cutting through the lighter and thinned front windshield for weight purpose to focus on the next turn, your back pushes against the now-US-Spec sports seats that hug you like a mad lover, the sound of the engine is just intoxicating, loud and sexually obnoxious all with such passion that it is hard to forget and not fall for. Yap, I fell in love again as I did with the original Superleggera in 2008. FYI, we followed an LP640 as our guide and pace car for breaking and accelerations points. I can not wait to do it again but with my own Superleggera.

6. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    Pics look great, car looks incredible!