2012 Cali Trade in Value? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2012 Cali Trade in Value?

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by GNALUZU, Nov 2, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Thanks group

2. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    As my little over 3000 posts in 15 years show, I don't post as much as many other members but I do try to make when I do post have some value, and hopefully help to some. Time to go visit a shelter and help some animals this holiday season, it has been almost two years since I brought my last rescue home and she (all 90+ pounds of her) is laying across my feet as I type this. I think we are ready to welcome another four legged family member. Please remember to help others this time of year if you can it does not take much and I (or the ones you may help) will never forget it was through the kindness of strangers that kept me alive so many years ago. I repay that debt every day.

flash32 likes this.
  3. James cln

James cln Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2015
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    James cline
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Not sure where this silliness came from about a Cali T being a “wife’s” car. I have had mine for about a year and 1/2 and can go nowhere w/0 someone coming to ogle it and tell me how gorgeous it is with all kinds of questions. I suppose price makes it “entry level” but at $289,000 , she is still high on the food chain of cars. I can only say after owning an easy 20 Mercedes - most bought new, rolls Royce’s , Bentley’s and an Aston, she remains the funest Car I have owned. Ps , although I bought my wife a new GTC Orange Flame , yes she drives the “Safari” (her name) as much as I do . Just a lot of fun and a head turner besides ( talking about the car! Ha! - ok true of both - ha)

Attached Files:

tomc and anunakki like this.
  4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    My experience has been the same as yours. I've said it before, but the Cali seems to get more shade thrown at it from Ferrari enthusiasts than generic car enthusiasts.

Your Cali looks awesome. Might be time to get your wife her own Cali!
    T