Taken Off Market - 2013 458 SPIDER TDF | Page 16 | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2013 458 SPIDER TDF

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Chupee, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Wow...

I was in the market when you first posted your car. It was missing the lifter that I wanted but I was still going to make an offer on it anyway. Then I saw how you went off on the guys who did make offers....

Figured I'd check back and I see you've now dropped the price significantly below what I was going to offer and I think you're going to have to go even further to move this car. You're best bet at this point is to sell it to a dealer who can push it through other channels.

2. BOKE

BOKE Beaks' Gun Rabbi
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 13, 2009
    600 East Fremont Street
    Full Name:
    Lucky
    I was taught a long time ago that it is best not to insult, dismiss, or antagonize any potential buyers.

The replies from Blair more than justify the majority of the posts in this thread with a few exceptions, IMHO.

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Interesting how he rightfully made reference to the character of a seller and how a transaction could go and you immediately went nuts, typed in all caps and played the Bundy card??? WOW!

Cavallino Nero Rampante and BOKE like this.
  4. Booker

Booker Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    Well this was fun, but all good things come to an end