Sold - 2013 Boxster 'S' | FerrariChat

Sold 2013 Boxster 'S'

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by PhilB, Nov 24, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Up for sale is my 2013 Boxster 'S'. I bought this car a little over 2 years ago from a Porsche dealer. Currently has 23,893 miles. May change a little but not much, I don't daily drive it, it's more of a car I use for errands on the weekends and longer road trips. Been dealer serviced since I owned it, and I had the Intermediate Service done on September 7. Clear title, not smoked in, no accidents. There is one small chip on the front lid, pictured. There may be a few other small chips on the front bumper cover as we used this car a lot for trips for multi hour trips up the NY State Thruway.

I have a set of winter mats that will go with the car, and a new set of black mats, the grays that are in the car now, and a Porsche windshield sun blocking screen. The only thing I ever installed on the car was a front license plate holder that mounts under the front bumper, otherwise the car is the way I bought it.

I attached some photos and the Porsche spec sheet.

Asking $45,000.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

2. PhilB

PhilB Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 17, 2004
    NYC, USA
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Thanks for looking folks, the car is sold.

I have a couple sets of mats - one new set not used, if anyone is interested PM me.

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Hey I have an Austin friend that could use the mats...congrats on the sale!