Sold - 2014 F12 ROSSO MARINELLO/CUOIO 6700 mi MINT!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Sold 2014 F12 ROSSO MARINELLO/CUOIO 6700 mi MINT!!

Discussion in 'Cars' started by Yellow Compass, Nov 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Well if that makes u feel better on my FF the custom wheel was quoted at 20k by Ferrari of Sillicon Valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus 1 likes this.
  2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

So I’m guessing because of the steering wheel fiasco you won’t be purchasing this car ? Am I missing anything? Or was there something else ? Please forgive me as I’m pretty slow. Best , Kirk .

LARRYH, Rbwiii, Zeus 1 and 2 others like this.
  3. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

It’s a steal and beautiful though! They are a bargain at this price point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeus 1 likes this.
  4. stan996turbo

stan996turbo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 11, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I think I’ll pass. Thank you for your concern.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

5. Stentboy

Stentboy Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 8, 2008
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Ron
    It is one thing to sell cars that you don’t own, but quite another to sell products that you know virtually nothing about. It’s not uncommon for some of these brokers to never put their eyes on the car and to use old photographs in their ads.

6. davemqv

davemqv F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2014
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    To be fair, pointing out an apparent discrepancy between the text of an ad (or the sticker/build sheet/etc) and the car itself is a relevant thing to do. But what is going on here has gone way beyond that, into attacking the character of the seller and implying that a discrepancy over a BLOODY STEERING WHEEL (for crying out loud) may somehow make the car or the seller suspect in general.

I don't know the seller, but I do know he has sold many cars here, and I have read positive feedback. Is that purely anecdotal? Yes. But it seems to me that anyone who was seriously interested in this car, or any car at this price point, would probably have the car looked over by an expert (ye olde PPI) before purchasing. If the car checked out they could then purchase with confidence, steering wheel colour aside.

However, if someone has no real interest in purchasing the car, then going on and on about it, in a sales ad no less, is not only rude but a bit sad. It reeks of "chat room tough guy". To be fair if it were a discussion in a non-sales subforum it would come off differently - more inquisitive, less peanut gallery, IMO.

I'm not trying to be rude to you. In my experience everyone initially comments with the best of intentions. But then others argue, and then egos get involved, and things go a bit off track. You made your point about the wheel several posts ago. I'm sure any serious buyer reading this thread will ask about it. Not much more you can hope for, is there?

7. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    SOLD - ANOTHER DREAM COMPLETED :)

I’d like to give a very special shout out to my dear brothers, STAN AND STENTBOY FOR GETTING ME JUST INCREDIBLE PR AND VISIBILITY!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

dustman, Cigarzman, docapl and 5 others like this.
  8. tjhutch

tjhutch Rookie

Jan 24, 2020
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Todd Hutchings
    Somebody is going to be very pleased with this car! Great work as always Mike.

davemqv, Rbwiii, Zeus 1 and 1 other person like this.