For Sale - 2014 FF, Grigio Titanio / Blue, 21k miles | FerrariChat

For Sale 2014 FF, Grigio Titanio / Blue, 21k miles

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by EPS93, Mar 8, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EPS93

EPS93 Rookie

Apr 6, 2020
    For sale, my clean title 2014 Ferrari FF with 20,700 miles in Grigio Titanio. Interior features semi-aniline blue leather and matching headliner with gray alcantara and silver stitching. Major options include 20” forged wheels, JBL sound system, heated and ventilated electric seats, rear camera + front and rear parking sensors, carbon steering wheel with LEDs, and semi-aniline leather, alcantara detailing, and matching leather headliner ($346k MSRP).

I purchased the car from Ferrari San Antonio in July 2020 - it has a full service history from Ferrari, and has received two annual services during my ownership from Ferrari Seattle, most recently August 2021. Ferrari Seattle has also put in a new battery, replaced a broken mirror adjustment switch, and replaced worn front sway bar bushings.

The car comes with a ¾ clear bra, Kenzo ceramic coating, and window tint, and is in excellent condition inside and out - there are no exterior blemishes or scratches except for some scuffing under the front bumper and a scuff on the lower corner of the bumper (on the clear bra). The interior is in similarly excellent condition, with some plastic stickiness and light wear apparent on some leather surfaces. All interior trim, including original floor mats and both matching blue leather trunk cover pieces are present.

The car comes with all original documents, as well as its original window sticker, battery tender, and car cover. The car is under Ferrari's CPO warranty, which expires in June 2022 and can be renewed by any Ferrari dealer. The VIN is ZFF73SKA4E0199215. I’m selling as I’ve been fortunate enough to get a GT3 allocation, and the transaction will be handled through Porsche Bellingham.

Additional photos are available at https://photos.app.goo.gl/dWooELdkn9owHgxC9 - please let me know if you’d like any additional information or images of the car.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Performify likes this.
  2. mchang

mchang Rookie

Nov 8, 2017
    Good evening fellow PNW'er. Might include a price?

3. EPS93

EPS93 Rookie

Apr 6, 2020
    Haha, thanks for that, seems like something I shouldn't have missed! Asking $149,900

Performify likes this.
  4. EPS93

EPS93 Rookie

Apr 6, 2020
    Asking $149,900

Adding some additional detail condition photos - please also note that this car is currently under Ferrari's extended power warranty through June 2022, which can be extended. I'm happy to facilitate shipping and PPI at buyer's request.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

alum04org and Performify like this.
  5. Scout123

Scout123 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2017
    I am in the market right now for an FF. Here is one I am looking at in TX:

https://www.themarkmotors.com/vehicle-details/used-2013-ferrari-ff--boerne-tx-id-42748064

Your car intrigues me. That is my favorite exterior color on Ferraris. I am not so sure about the blue interior. Pictures are hard to tell what it looks like.

FYI, I am also looking at black/tan 2013 Ferrari for sale in Seattle at some Ford dealership. They are supposed to send over a recent PPI done at Ferrari Seattle.

6. Scout123

Scout123 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2017
    Forgot to ask, do you have both keys and also the key card?

7. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    Nice, I'm also in the ff market. Saw the car in the Ford dealer, just find it weird buying a Ferrari from a ford dealer. Love the Black and Tan interior though.

thank you for the additional interior pictures. You have a beautiful car.

8. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    Question, is the dash two tone with black and blue? Or is it just blue?

9. Scout123

Scout123 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2017
    I am still talking with the Seattle Ford dealer on the FF. It is on a "hold" b/c somebody in TX is interested, BUT he said it is still for sale.
    The dash looks black to me.

10. EPS93

EPS93 Rookie

Apr 6, 2020
    Thanks Scout and 550nitis for your comments - please feel free to message me directly as well.

Regarding your questions - the dash is black, likely for reducing reflections - the rest of the car (seats, all trim, headliner, luggage area covers, etc.) is trimmed in blue semi-aniline leather with silver stitching and alcantara detailing. I'm a huge fan of the interior color (it actually sold me on this car, and led me to order my GT3 in a very similar color combo), happy to take more pictures in different lighting if that would be helpful.

I have both keys, will need to check on key card.

11. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    That person in me and I'm not interested anymore and just let them know that I was passing on the car. I saw the ppi report and it just needs too much work that I don't want to deal with specially when you can get a beautiful car like the listed right here.

12. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    I mean for $10k more you get a 2016 still under factory warranty, this car here is what's up.

13. Scout123

Scout123 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2017
    Yeah, it did not take me long to connect those dots. Listed for sale. Not listed b/c TX guy is interested. I ask if I can send to Seattle Ferrari for PPI. They said it just had a PPI done and will send it over (they did not). They now say the TX guy is no longer interested and it's still for sale.

14. Scout123

Scout123 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2017
    It sounds like you and I are in the same ballpark for year, mileage, cost, etc.

15. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    Are you confusing maintenance plan with warranty? Warranty on these cars is 3 years unless someone is offering an extended warranty. Maintenance plan is 7 years. Regardless I haven’t seen a 2016 listed for under $180K in a month or so.

vraa likes this.
  16. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    My bad, I meant a 2014. This listing shows the car still under extended warranty?

17. EPS93

EPS93 Rookie

Apr 6, 2020
    Yep, the car is under Ferrari's "New Power 15" extended warranty, which covers powertrain components and can be purchased on vehicles that have always been serviced by Ferrari and pass their inspection.

Scout and I have agreed to a deal on this car - I'll be taking the listing down as soon as the purchase process is underway.

vraa and 550nitis like this.
  18. EPS93

EPS93 Rookie

Apr 6, 2020
    This has been sold, thanks all for your interest

rob lay, vraa and 550nitis like this.
  19. 550nitis

550nitis Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2016
    Houston
    Nice! Congrats to both!

vraa likes this.