2014 Lamborghini Ave MIA | FerrariChat

2014 Lamborghini Ave MIA

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by Lorrgh, Jan 9, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lorrgh

Lorrgh Rookie

Jan 9, 2018
    Helping a relative locate his Lamborghini. My husband's cousin owns a car lot in the Houston area and his Lamborghini was borrowed by acquaintance of his whom he had done business with previously. The car was borrowed to my understanding as a show car that would some how allow both of them to profit from. The car was never returned and my cousin has only been given the runaround. The guy who originally drove off the lot with the car is Dwayne Moore who is currently behind bars for fraud. Dwayne has told us that the Lambo was in Louisiana, I sent police to the address he never expected us to find. The car was not there as I expected. He now continues to give us false stories. I was able to locate that the car was in the hands of Global Motor Cars in Houston who has a history as it turns out of selling cars without titles, theft and the list goes on and on. The last 5 digits of the vin# are 02332.