For Sale - 2014 Porsche TurboS | FerrariChat

For Sale 2014 Porsche TurboS

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Adamas, May 11, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 Adamas, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Hello all, for sale is my 2014 TurboS, Agate gray over black. Car has @ 14,xxx miles. There is a service due on the car (I'm not sure which one- maybe the 15k ?) which is being done early next week, so all services will be up to date. Car has always been garage kept, and was only caught out in the rain 2 or 3 times in the @2-3 years that I've owned it. Freshly detailed.
    MSRP was $195,145- for sale at $128k *OR* I am willing to trade towards the right F12 (my preference would be the trade).

Car is under extended Porsche factory warranty until sometime in 2020.

Please, no tire-kickers, dreamers, guys who need their wife's permission, dickheads, etc.

I pulled and am posting the Manheim MMR for the car. As you can see, in the field labeled 'Condition', I just put '4.4' since the Manhein average was a 4.4, *BUT* I have to think that my garage kept, low mile, non smoker, no accident car is way nicer than the 'average' auction car.

I'll be posting pics of the car, the window sticker, and the CPO paperwork. Please PM for any extra info.

Apologies for the ****ty pics- they were taken with my camera phone.

Thanks for viewing my ad. Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Regards

Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

anunakki and Boomhauer like this.
  2. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
  3. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
  4. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
  5. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
  6. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Bump now that my ad is in the correct classifieds.

7. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
  8. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    RWP137 likes this.
  9. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike

I appreciate the heads up, but- a) the red interior is a deal-breaker for me, and b) I'm looking for '14-'16 in the 260k or less range.

thank you for the heads up nonetheless.

Regards

Mike

Bthesixthree likes this.
  10. Bthesixthree

Bthesixthree Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 18, 2013
    CA
    Full Name:
    B
    No prob! And yes, nice Turbo as well.

11. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike

Thank you

12. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Just spent @ $3200 to bring services current and get 2 new tires per dealer's recommendation. Car is still under factory Porsche extended warranty until May of 2020. I have a local offer from a dealer that is pretty good, but still not what I wanted. First $125k takes it. I'm a little tied up until Monday the 9th (though will still be somewhat accessible via phone, and will still be checking in on here). If I don't have a deal in place by the time I get back on the 9th, car will be sold to local offer.

The 125k represents the best deal on the market for a less than 15k, fully/freshly serviced, no stories/excuses/blemishes, Porsche CPO'ed 991 TurboS. You can buy one for less, but *not* one like this.

The 125k is *firm*. Not to sound like ****** or anything, but in the interest of saving time (not just mine, but yours as well), if you're a buyer at 'a little less' a 'number that's close' or even $124,999- don't bother calling.

Thanks for viewing my ad.

Mike

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

carguyjohn350 and SpeedyJunior like this.
  13. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    awesome car.

I also like the color coordinated collection :)

14. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Sweet. I like Porsches more and more than Ferraris.

15. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Thanks. Once sold, a gray F12 or Aventador (or perhaps either of those in balloon white or Bianca Fuji/Isis) will replace it.

Mike

GuyIncognito likes this.
  16. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Blasphemy:D:D

Texas Forever likes this.
  17. rdynamix

rdynamix Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 11, 2013
    Nice car, well presented. GLWS!

18. BUD STONER

BUD STONER Karting

Apr 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    BUD STONER
    Mike, would you be interested in an even trade for a concours 2013 black Cali 30 that listed for $290K. It has a new Ferrari power warranty, 6/28/19, and 11K miles. If so I will send pics and copy of the window sticker. Bud

19. LorenzoOO

LorenzoOO Formula Junior

Sep 21, 2017
    Italia, US NE
    Full Name:
    Lorenzo LaMattina
    If you’re looking to trade for an F12, wouldn’t you be better off trading with a dealer so that you can take the sales tax credit?

20. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Car is sold, but to answer your question- maybe; it depends in how they value trade in and what they wanted for their f12. I was running into the issue that all the f12s were out of state, so they couldn't put eyes on my car and were therefore overly conservative in their valuations.

Mike

21. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I appreciate the inquiry, but my car is gone.

Good luck with the Cali-it sounds nice.

Mike

22. BUD STONER

BUD STONER Karting

Apr 10, 2018
    Full Name:
    BUD STONER
    Good luck to you too Mike! I bought this car from Miller in April for my grandsons to show at Cars & Coffee this spring and summer before going to college. It was owned by a hedge fund owner in Short Hills NJ who drove it 10k since new, never in the rain. I paid Miller $143k for it and put another $12k into it for tranny repairs and a warranty. So I have $155 large in it and want to trade for a 14/15 Turbo S also flawless as I road raced Porsches for 20 years over eastern USA and am still in love with Porsche. If you want to make me an offer so I can go looking for an S with cash hit me back PM and we'll talk. I was a concours judge for PCA for 5 years so I know how to grade a vehicle. Shooting you a couple of photos. Bud Stoner
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login