Sold - 2015 Audi allroad Premium Plus 35k miles warranty | FerrariChat

Sold 2015 Audi allroad Premium Plus 35k miles warranty

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by vjd3, May 30, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. vjd3

vjd3 F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2005
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Vic
    I've somehow become smitten with leasing an Alfa Romeo Giulia, so putting up my very clean 2015 monsoon gray metallic Audi allroad Quattro up for sale. Great car for a runaround/weather vehicle, or good choice for a recent graduate :) CPO warranty good till 11-23-20 and that is transferable with a form from Audi.

These are terrific cars -- it's my second -- dead reliable, very capable in bad weather with lots of space and AWD but more of a car drive than an SUV -- having had a Q5 and a Macan, I vastly prefer the wagon format especially with the extra ground clearance on the allroad. I don't know why you don't see more allroads out there, to be honest, I had to search for a while before I found this one. Clean Carfax, dealer maintained, just had its annual service and a fresh detail, plus new pads and rotors up front with an alignment. Light curb rash on one rim -- thanks hon! -- but probably $125 to refinish. P7 all season tires. Couple rock chips here and there on the nose as you might expect for a daily driver. $50k sticker new.

It's a well equipped car -- Premium Plus and Technology packages, burl trim, chestnut brown leather, heated seats, navigation, rear view camera and sensors, side assist mirrors (blind spot detection), roof rack, memory seats etc.

I bought it CPO in March of 2018 but and have had no issues other than a headlight bulb working intermittently -- fixed under warranty. Major 35k service was done last year before the original paid service contract expired.

$23,500, clear title in hand (no liens). Just south of Boston.

Image Unavailable, Please Login