Sold - 2015 California T - 5500 mi - TDF blue / beige | FerrariChat

Sold 2015 California T - 5500 mi - TDF blue / beige

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Arsnlrob, Feb 4, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    2015 Ferrari California T
    5500 miles
    Tour de France Blu over Beige Tradizione
    VIN ZFF77XJA8F0207451

This beautiful Ferrari California T is an Atelier build, and I am the 3rd or 4th owner. It was purchased 6/20 as CPO from Ferrari of Ft. Lauderdale with about 3600 miles. Annual service was completed on 5/06/21 at Ferrari Central FL. Currently covered with Ferrari New Power Warranty through June 2022. Includes: 2 keys, toolkit, manuals, car cover, wind deflector, and charger.

FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS:
    Atelier Car

External colors - Blu Tour De France Metallic
    Interior colors - Beige Tradizione, Leather Trim

Black carpets
    Aluminum brake calipers

Front grill with chromed edges

Horse stitched on headrest

Carbon fiber steering wheel + LEDs

“Scuderia Ferrari” shields

Inn Electrochomatic Mirror + Homelink

Magneride Dual Mode suspension

Aluminum driver and passenger footrests

20” forged painted rims

Yellow Rev counter

Coloured special stitching (black)

Recently done (since purchase):

Paint correction and Expel PPF of entire front, A-pillars, roof, rockers

Window tinting refresh (all windows including front are tinted). Front has small rip in tint on passenger side.

New HVAC unit

New window switch buttons

All sticky buttons issues addressed

Original sticker price $232,494. Offered at $184,000

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. TifosiConch

TifosiConch Karting

Jan 15, 2020
    Full Name:
    Paul Maurer
    Beautiful car, just needs a little more carbon fiber lol. I'm annoyed with sticky buttons on my '15 as well, what avenue did you choose to correct the issue?

3. jnmit12

jnmit12 Karting

Mar 16, 2010
    Texas, France
    Full Name:
    John
    I ordered this car as the original owner from the atelier in Marenello. I have a digital copy of the sticker if interested. MSRP was $230,739. Great car! Photo of the kids seated in the back is still my wife's phone background. Thinking of buying it back...

4. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    A lot were done at the dealership when I bought it. The HVAC was replaced with a new part. The other sticky parts were done with rubbing alcohol and a lot of elbow grease. Thankfully none of them had decals!

5. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    Price drop to $179k

6. porkchopious

porkchopious Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2009
    Oakton, VA
    Full Name:
    David
    Now that's one beautiful car! I just don't understand why the sticky button/switch problem still exists in the year 2022? I mean, at this price point you would think that this would simply not be an issue. Any way, good luck with the sale of this fantastic auto!

JamesOG and vraa like this.
  7. HOF Ferrari

HOF Ferrari Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Canton, Ohio
    Full Name:
    AFG
    Just like mine!, Awesome color combination! Someone's gonna love this.

8. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    Final price drop to $165k. If it doesn't sell in the next week I'm planning on trading in on my incoming 911

midgetfidger likes this.
  9. Nexxas

Nexxas Rookie

Jul 15, 2019
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Fabian Alexander
    Beautiful car. Price is just out of what I am looking for. GLWS

10. bakermiata

bakermiata Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 20, 2019
    very interested if this is still available, what is the best way to get in contact with you?

11. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    Wow. Very cool. Love tdf. I don't mean to sound like a stinker... And I'm genuinely curious... But what made this an alteir build? Everything is pretty "standard spec" vs "out of range" etc...

12. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    #12 NeuroBeaker, Apr 25, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    Scam Report and Investigation:

A scammer account not associated with @Arsnlrob or this sale sent a private message to a potential buyer including an e-mail address that was tied to a known scammer account. Although these accounts are permanently banned and we attempted to purge their private messages from our system, some were read before the purge and followed up on. Another few dozen aliases identified as associated with this scammer were permanently banned by me within the last hour or so.

When you receive a private message with an instruction to open negotiations via a provided e-mail address, it's a good idea to make sure that the sender of that private message was in fact the person who posted the advert and not a third party trying to insert themselves in between you to run a scam. Even after that, due diligence such as the type that this buyer employed to smartly identify the fraud, is required to make sure you don't become a victim. If you're being told to mail cash, pay in Bitcoin, or send deposits in those ways, you should consider it a red flag. If someone is purporting to be a Ferrari dealership, check that dealership's website and call the purported salesman on the dealership's switchboard to confirm. If something looks suspicious, report it to the moderators.

We now return you to the sale thread, which hopefully will have no further hiccups of this sort. I'm removing the earlier quotes to prevent confusion about this seller but preserving them in this post as a record.

All the best,
    Andrew.

19633500GT likes this.
  13. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    OP here. This car was privately sold to a local dealership 3 weeks ago here in FL. I neither gave/received any offers through this board. Hope this clarifies things!

14. Arsnlrob

Arsnlrob Rookie

Sep 25, 2016
    Mods please mark as SOLD. Thanks