For Sale - 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe Nero/Black (1219 Miles) | FerrariChat

For Sale 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe Nero/Black (1219 Miles)

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by jeetdds, Sep 16, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    #1 jeetdds, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    I am selling my 2015 Ferrari 458 Italia Coupe in Nero/Black because I never driveIt needs to go to someone that will drive and enjoy it[​IMG]. The 7 Year Maintenance Plan is good thru April 2022. The car has only 1219 miles on it. I have a 2017 Tesla P100D that I drive as a daily. I ordered the 458 Italia from Boardwalk Ferrari in Plano, Texas on December 20th, 2014. I took delivery of the car on April 28th, 2015. I had the car transported enclosed via Passport Transport to Esoteric Auto Detail in Ohio on June 14th, 2015. Todd Cooperider was to perform an Ultimate New Car Prep, Paint Correction Detail, Glass Coating- body & wheels, Windshield coating, Full front film, Interior detail & fabric protection. The car had 76 miles on it upon arrival to Esoteric. On August 3rd, 2015, I got a call from the Passport driver that the front passenger part of the bumper & front passenger wheel had got bumped while in transit. One of the straps in the 18 wheeler had come loose as he got close to Louisiana. The car was sent to Karosserie in Pennsylvania (1 of a few authorized Ferrari Repair Centers in the country). From the pictures, I thought that maybe the scuffs could be buffed out and polished since it had film protection on it. I had Karosserie order me a new front bumper cover from Italy as well as one new wheel. The bumper cover was $8,582.36 and the 1 wheel was $4,226.87; labor and taxes were the rest. The car has never seen rain and has always been garage queened. Annual service was just performed on May 3rd, 2018. No issues whatsoever; in fact, the car is transported via single enclosed trailer to Boardwalk every year. The car has never been driven on a highway and only in the city of Monroe, Louisiana (where I reside). I am extremely conservative and OCD. The car is in beautiful condition with no scratches, nicks, or dents. Four brand new tires were replaced by Boardwalk because there was a nail in one and defect in another so I decided to have all 4 done. The new tires have seen 49 miles only. I have both keys, all books, CTEK battery tender & all service records. Nobody has ever driven the car besides Boardwalk Ferrari and myself. I am the only owner. I do not smoke or have pets. My garage is kept super clean. I am asking $230,000 but it is negotiable. I did add the 458 Sport Exhaust at the dealership upon taking delivery that I paid almost $6,000.00 for with installation. The windows were tinted at the dealership as well. I have only placed 49 miles on it since March of 2017. The car still looks and smells new. I maybe wrong but this maybe the only Nero 2015 458 Coupe in the country with very low mileage. My email address is [email protected]

thanks,

Jeet

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

eyeman1234 likes this.
  2. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    $230,000 OBO

3. Rohit Sharma

Rohit Sharma Rookie

Sep 14, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rohit Sharma
    Hi Jeet,

PM sent.

Thank you,
    Rohit Sharma

4. ortho-doc

ortho-doc Karting

Jul 7, 2018
    Can't make out the Window Sticker. Mind posting a higher resolution photo of it?

5. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
  6. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    sorry about that

7. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    Price lowered to $220,000

Adam Gasper likes this.
  8. Adam Gasper

Adam Gasper Karting

Jul 15, 2018
    Full Name:
    Adam Gasper
  9. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. VG221

VG221 Rookie

Sep 20, 2018
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Vito Garofalo
    Beautiful. GLWS

11. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Curious,

the final price on the Window Sticker is $2600 more than what is shown, do you know what option(s) the other $2600 included?

and where is the car? Is it in Plano?

12. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    You are absolutely correct; I just added it up and it is $2600.00 off; unbelievable, I bought the car brand new and I never noticed this. I ordered the car @ Boardwalk Ferrari in Plano. The car is in my garage in Monroe, Louisiana (about 4 1/2 hours away)

13. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    I will be in Dallas this weekend and plan on stopping by Boardwalk and asking why there is a $2600 discrepancy. Since I bought the car 3 years ago, I'm sure I can't do anything about it now but I will find out and report back.

thanks for pointing that out.

Mbutner and ortho-doc like this.
  14. ortho-doc

ortho-doc Karting

Jul 7, 2018
    Good luck brother. Just ask the stealership to throw in a few Credit Suisse Gold Bars!

Attached Files:

• Pic.jpg
      Pic.jpg
      File size:
      35 KB
      Views:
  15. ScottS

ScottS F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Mar 2, 2004
    Winter Park
    Full Name:
    Scott S
    gas guzzler ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
  17. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    thank you; we ended up not going to Dallas because of bad weather.

18. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Thx, yeah, the gas guzzler tax is on the manufacturer, it is not charged to the customer (by the EPA/DOT), but, that doesn't stop the manufacturer from passing it along to the customer!

Thanks for solving that riddle, not much redeeming value in that "option"
    :rolleyes:

jeetdds likes this.
  19. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Do you have more pictures of the interior, for instance, what is the stitch color for the horse on the headrest ? I presume red.

And, the leather headliner, any stitching there?

And, what is the face color of the rev counter ?

From the photos it appears only the side windows were tinted, but, was the back window between the cabin and engine bay also tinted ? It does not appear the engine bay glass itself was tinted.

Is the Nero paint metallic?

thank you

20. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    1. The horse is red in stitching.
    2. No other stitching.
    3. Face color of the rev counter is red.
    4. The back window was tinted but the engine bay glass was not.
    5. The paint is metallic black.

I just took these pictures now.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

21. JTSE30

JTSE30 F1 Rookie

Oct 1, 2004
    Austin TX
    Thank you, looks good.

Do you know if the TPMS (sensor) in the right rear tire is missing (i.e. no reading on dash for its pressure or temp)?

22. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    It’s not missing; I had turned the switch on and then off; I didn’t start the engine; everything works fine; no issues whatsoever

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

23. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    Dropped to $215,000

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

24. steve guess

steve guess Rookie

Aug 21, 2018
    Turks and Caicos/ Utah
    Full Name:
    Steve guess
    Is this still for sale. I'm in salt lake City. Looking for a 458. Wanted red but this is very nice. Email me at [email protected]

25. jeetdds

jeetdds Karting

Sep 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Dr Jeet S Patel
    Email sent Steve

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat