Taken Off Market - 2016 F12 (CPO Car) high spec w/ tasteful mods | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2016 F12 (CPO Car) high spec w/ tasteful mods

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by MarkGT-Rari, Nov 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MarkGT-Rari

MarkGT-Rari Rookie

Mar 30, 2018
    Metro Detroit, Michigan USA
    Full Name:
    Mark Elassal
    Putting out a feeler, have a new car on order that I expect mid next year, car is immaculate, and tastefully done.

Price- $284,900 in full stock form , mods are negotiable. All stock parts included.
    Year- 2016
    Model - F12
    Location - Farmington Hills, Michigan USA
    Mileage- 15k will change as I do occasionally drive it.

High spec car, car was over $430k new, I am the second owner and absolutely love this car and will certainly regret selling it even when the new ferrari comes in. Factory loaded Carbon Fiber interior (including LED’s in steering wheel, full tunnel, air vents, etc) along with a custom made 1 off carbon fiber exterior kit that includes aggressive front splitter, side skirts, rear diffusers, and rear deck lid spoiler. Highest quality CF made specifically for this car (20k kit) direct fit, car also has a full frontal expel clear wrap, and the best sounding Catback also a 1 off made for this car by Boden Autohaus out of California. Other than that car is completely stock. And retains over 18 months of a CPO transferable warranty thru Ferrari of America. Other notable options include gunmetal forged factory wheels, homelink, factory upgraded sound system (JBL), Daytona seat with Alcantara inserts and dashboard. Rear camera and parking sensors, and much more to list.

I am obviously not in a hurry to sell, please if you have any criticism for me, PM me or even text me directly at 313-653-9200. I would prefer either text or call at 313-653-9200, when you message thru ferrari chat, it doesn’t notify me so a response may be delayed. I am happy to do a FaceTime to show the car, along with a startup, etc. Car is parked at my home in my garage so as long as I’m home I can go live to show the car. More pics available upon request.

Carbon Fiber Rear diffusers have not yet been installed, but can be installed upon request or supplied with the sale if you opt for the 1 off carbon package, I have no issue keeping the carbon package and returning car back to stock as I have had offers for 12k and 12.5k.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Cigarzman, Boomhauer and Il Tifoso like this.
  2. MarkGT-Rari

MarkGT-Rari Rookie

Mar 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Elassal
    Cigarzman and Andynyc like this.
  3. IloveGT

IloveGT Formula 3
    BANNED

Oct 17, 2015
  4. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Op said in ad 15k bit may go up as he drives

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

5. MarkGT-Rari

MarkGT-Rari Rookie

Mar 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Elassal
    Extra amenities, full frontal PPF and tinted windows, more pics available upon request.

6. MarkGT-Rari

MarkGT-Rari Rookie

Mar 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Elassal
    Price Drop***

$277k

Local dealer is willing to buy car for $277k wanted to make offer here to my Ferrari Chat Bros. They want the car in original condition so will remove exterior carbon and boden exhaust after the new year and sell it to them. Call or text me directly at 313-653-9200 if you want it at basically dealer trade in value. I have to commit to dealer before the new year and once I commit I will not sell it even for more money as I have a standing relationship with my dealer that is more important. Remember car has original service warranty along with an extended power train warranty thru Ferrari for an additional 18 months.

Performify likes this.
  7. njcycleguy

njcycleguy Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 27, 2008
    Northeast
    Out of curiosity. why would you take the the chance of wasting time with someone on the internet trying to get the same $277k a dealer who you have a great relationship with will give you? That's a strong wholesale number for an F12 with 15k miles - I'd take it and wouldn't look back.

forza4me, JSinNOLA, technom3 and 2 others like this.
  8. johnhoughtaling

johnhoughtaling Formula 3

Nov 6, 2002
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    John William H.
    Not to mention if the dealer is willing to give him 277k, he loses 20k in the tax credits for offering it to his "bros" :/

technom3, njcycleguy and Wikdstrate like this.
  9. Livfast

Livfast Rookie

Sep 2, 2018
    Not all states give you tax credit. I see he had work done in Cali and if he is Cali resident there is no tax credit on trade. Total BS but one of 6 states I believe that don’t issue credit on trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. chet

chet F1 Rookie

Jun 9, 2007
    Chicago
    Illinois took away the trade-in tax credit 2-3 years ago but is reinstituting it on Jan 1 because it made the IL dealers uncompetitive.

11. veelangs

veelangs Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2021
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Vee
    His location says Detroit

Michigan caps it at 7k

vraa likes this.
  12. Fjothree

Fjothree Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 24, 2015
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Might want to see the documented offer from the dealer ???

13. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    Cauley is buying or another dealer?

MarkGT-Rari likes this.
  14. MarkGT-Rari

MarkGT-Rari Rookie

Mar 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Elassal
    Thank you for the advice, if you must know all the facts or attempt to call me out, I personally would rather not take the time and expense to remove all aftermarket parts as the dealer has requested me to put the vehicle back to stock form, secondly, in Michigan the tax credit is only valid on an immediate trade in, as stated the car on order is likely over a year out so I cannot expect the dealer to hold the deal that long. And lastly, I have always tried to pay it forward a bit, yes, I can remove the parts and sell them separately and probably make some extra spend money, but there comes a point that things always even out, and my hope was that I would find a buyer who wanted all the aftermarket parts and maybe I charge them $280k and not bother with removing and reselling the parts. But it’s clear, that my “bros” are only ready to find a reason to pounce on suspicion, so consider the car off the market. Soon there will be ads for aftermarket parts, please if your not interested or if you don’t even have an F12 then no need to comment as it seems you may belong in an SRT group or maybe a Mustang group. Cheers…

veelangs likes this.
  15. MarkGT-Rari

MarkGT-Rari Rookie

Mar 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Elassal

Thank you for the advice, if you must know all the facts or attempt to call me out, I personally would rather not take the time and expense to remove all aftermarket parts as the dealer has requested me to put the vehicle back to stock form, secondly, in Michigan the tax credit is only valid on an immediate trade in, as stated the car on order is likely over a year out so I cannot expect the dealer to hold the deal that long. And lastly, I have always tried to pay it forward a bit, yes, I can remove the parts and sell them separately and probably make some extra spend money, but there comes a point that things always even out, and my hope was that I would find a buyer who wanted all the aftermarket parts and maybe I charge them $280k and not bother with removing and reselling the parts. But it’s clear, that my “bros” are only ready to find a reason to pounce on suspicion, so consider the car off the market. Soon there will be ads for aftermarket parts, please if your not interested or if you don’t even have an F12 then no need to comment as it seems you may belong in an SRT group or maybe a Mustang group. Cheers…

veelangs likes this.
  16. MarkGT-Rari

MarkGT-Rari Rookie

Mar 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Mark Elassal
    Car is off the Market, thank you for your interests…

17. veelangs

veelangs Formula Junior

Sep 27, 2021
    Manhattan
    Full Name:
    Vee
    Wasn't gonna mention it earlier, but seems those who otherwise would applaud you for selling on the forums were having major consternation over the use of "Bros" which is...well it's not proliteriat of them to say the least.

Best of luck with the new car hopefully you can pass on the f12 with ease :)

MarkGT-Rari likes this.
  18. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Sorry to see it removed .. i am not in the market to add a f12 to my garage yet (space is a big issue) but if i was, you would probably would have sold it to me :)

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

MarkGT-Rari likes this.
  19. Tarek307

Tarek307 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 26, 2018
    Long Beach, CA & Alexandria,Egypt.
    Full Name:
    Tarek Salah
    The F12 & 458 to me are the last of an era...too bad someone here didn't snag this one

20. Tom999w

Tom999w Rookie

Jun 3, 2019
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I find the dealer relationship statement rather alarming. I've never met a dealer (especially at an exotic car dealership) that I thought was my "friend"... After all, they're in the business of making money off of you. If he knew he couldn't make money off of reselling your car then I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be your friend. I very highly doubt he's working with YOUR best interest in mind.....

21. srslusso

srslusso Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2005
    Encino,Ca.
    Full Name:
    Steve S.
    P Please send all information available to [email protected]