For Sale - 2017 BMW M2 Performance Edition at M. Brandon Motorcars | FerrariChat

For Sale 2017 BMW M2 Performance Edition at M. Brandon Motorcars

Discussion in 'Cars' started by M. Brandon Motorcars, May 18, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    #1 M. Brandon Motorcars, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

VIN: WBS1H9C3XHV888058
    Price: $51,900
    More pictures and information: http://www.mbrandonmotorcars.com/2017-bmw-m2-hv888058

• 1 of 150 M2 Performance Edition cars
    • Alpine White/Black Dakota leather with blue stitching
    • 2,300 miles
    • One owner since new
    • Factory coilover suspension and performance exhaust
    • Many Performance Edition-specific interior features to lower weight
    • Clear film expertly installed on front of car and rocker panels
    • Very rare special edition M2
    In 2017, BMW released a very special edition of their already amazing M2, the M2 Performance Edition, made for the US market only, and in a run of only 150 cars. The M2 Performance Edition featured the M Performance coilover suspension specifically tuned for the M2, M Performance exhaust with titanium exhaust tips, and other Performance Edition exterior details such as black kidney grilles and black side gills. In the interior, to lower weight, the seats were manually adjustable sport seats, and a simpler A/C and stereo system was installed. All Performance Edition cars were painted in Alpine White with Black Dakota leather and blue stitching in the interior.

I am privileged to offer this very rare and special 2017 BMW M2 Performance Edition, one of the 150 made, having had only one owner, and with only 2,300 miles. It is equipped with the BMW dual-clutch transmission (DCT), allowing for greater performance compared to the manual transmission. A clear film was professionally installed on the front of the car, with no seams showing, as well as the rocker panels, door handles, and door edges. The car presents in essentially as-new condition throughout, and all accessories such as the "keyfob" track mode button and special coilover suspension adjuster are present.

This is a unique opportunity to acquire an example of these rare and collectible BMW M performance cars; the M2 is known as the true "sports car" in the BMW lineup, and the Performance Edition virtually guarantees future collectibility potential. I look forward to speaking to you further about this special car; please contact me at [email protected] or 832-617-0494.

RyanFoH likes this.
  2. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Funny enough I actually drove one this weekend, they are fun little things! Good luck with sale!

3. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    Price reduced to $55,900!

RyanFoH likes this.
  4. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    OK guys. I'm ready to sell this for below market value. Don't believe me? Go look at AutoTrader, Cars.com, etc. You won't find one for this mileage, in this condition (one owner, 100% original paint, 2300 miles) for this price.

I've reduced price to $51,900.

5. surfwolf

surfwolf Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2012
    Bethany, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael Wolfe
    When was this car put in service? How much longer is the BMW warranty run? If you have the Carfax please PM me. I am interested!

6. M. Brandon Motorcars

Sponsor

Sep 4, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Michael Foertsch
    PM sent. But, to answer your questions:

1. Carfax can be found here: https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?vin=WBS1H9C3XHV888058

2. The car was put into service May 2017. The BMW warranty is 4 years/50K miles, so the warranty runs through May 2021.