2017 Brazilian Interlagos GP Qualifying Session***SPOILER*** | Page 4 | FerrariChat

2017 Brazilian Interlagos GP Qualifying Session***SPOILER***

Discussion in 'F1' started by jgonzalesm6, Nov 11, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TurboFreak650

TurboFreak650 Formula 3

Jul 10, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    I would describe Elton's driving in Brazil today as distinctly not Sennalike....:oops:

daytona355 likes this.
  2. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    That’s actually another stupid FIA loophole that could be exploited if needed

3. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    Actually think and hope this and the last race might be Hamilton starting to lose his focus on F1 and entering his ultimate downfall

daytona355 likes this.
  4. jgonzalesm6

jgonzalesm6 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    Did he not take in to account track temp on Friday was in the 120's degrees F/49 degreesC and today it was in the upper 70'sF/20's C to mid 80's F and on cold tyres on the first lap???

375+ and daytona355 like this.
  5. Igor Ound

Igor Ound F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2012
    The Horn
    Full Name:
    Igor Ound
    He’s probably too busy thinking about his debut album or how to dodge taxes on his private jet

stavura, NEP and daytona355 like this.
  6. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    :D

7. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Yep, Seb 'that's personal, how much do you weigh Johnny?' Johnny 'errrrrr 85 kilos I think'. Seb under his breath 'each cheek Johnny, each cheek' hehehehehe

8. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    Is Brazil at risk of getting dropped off the schedule?
    Security issues.
    Then that red marker at pit entry in Q2.
    Getting sloppy.

9. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    yep, but not till 2020 and by then the track will be sold.

10. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    It's a shame his mistakes have to come too late in the season to make a difference...... he loses his focus at the end of the year often, look at 2015, Nico won every race once elton sewed up the 2015 title, and then that confidence helped Nico to start 2016 with wins and ultimately went a long way to his psychological strength to win the 2016 title. Can't see bottles being able to convert the confidence into wins and a challenge next year (and his contract won't allow him to challenge anyway), so I think we jus have to enjoy it for once, and hope that the Ferrari challenger next year is a car that can truly be an all round fast car that gives us a proper championship battle.

I expect bottles to fade away in the race today and finish behind vettel and Maxine, assuming the Renault engine holds together, and be battling with Kimi for the podium, as the Mercedes has been developed away from his style, and towards elton more over the year. A good qualifying time from the oil burn/engine mode advantage but longer runs, I think ferrari and red bull want it more than him and are better drivers. It depends on which elton turns up today, whether he dispatches the midfield quickly as the Mercedes should, or whether his ego is hurt so much he resigns himself to circulating and doing little, in the knowledge he's already won the championship so 'who cares'. Last year he had lost the championship unless Nico fell completely down the pack, so his surly attitude meant he tried to drive 'dirty' and risk his teams ambitions for a clean one-two, so I wouldn't be surprised to see an uninterested and dejected elton barely reach the points today

11. vinuneuro

vinuneuro F1 Rookie

May 6, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Vig
    Probably if another Brazilian driver isn't in the pipeline after Massa.

12. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Yet another Ferrari FAIL. Even when Mercedes gives them a chance they still can't capitalize.

I'm so happy Stroll showed Massa why he is being kept and Massa is retiring.....oh wait.

stavura and daytona355 like this.
  13. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    Yes,although looks like Stroll could still finish ahead of Massa,yes i remember baku etc etc.

14. jgonzalesm6

Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2016
    Corpus Christi, Tx.
    Full Name:
    Joe R Gonzales
    :(

Ruth Buscombe
    ‏Verified account @RuthBuscombe
    (Ruth Buscombe is a British strategy engineer for the Sauber Formula One team. )

#F1 Be careful leaving circuit even with added security. Just got hit by one car trying to make us stop with another ahead. Even left at an odd time (late) and they either followed or were alerted of a van headed that way past the end of the police presence near track. #BrasilGPpic.twitter.com/pPAmUgTvNy

[​IMG]

15. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    Sure. If Massa has a mechanical breakdown like Baku.

Flavio_C likes this.