2018 Chicago Region Events

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by F1tommy, Dec 2, 2017.

1. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicago USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Time for next years events thread. I am still waiting for the 2018 Fuelfed and Rise And Drive schedules. Also Ferrari Expo art and literature show will be in mid March as usual and Continental AutoSports. Please post any other sportscar events in the Chicago region you find get information on.

First off the Chicago Auto show. Also posting the main events at Road America and Air Venture 2018.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

tifosi12 likes this.
  2. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed Rossa Subscribed

Apr 30, 2014
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Rob Manchester
    F1tommy likes this.
  3. tifoso2728

tifoso2728 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed Rossa Subscribed

Apr 30, 2014
    Arlington Heights IL
    Full Name:
    Rob Manchester
    I don't know why the text is so jumbled. It says Hugh Ruthven's "The Finish Line" is now open for the Christmas season once again in downtown Barrington. Also, I apologize for the lousy quality photos from my phone. Anyway, very cool stuff. If you're familiar with his display at the Model and Literature Expo every year, it's all that but about 5 times more stuff!

847-382-3020

www.thefinishlinestore.com

4. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Looking forward to Continental's next spring event. Working on a 1965 F1 Ferrari for the model contest. :)

5. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicago USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    tifoso2728 likes this.
  6. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicago USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Here is the rest of the Fuelfed 2018 schedule. They seem to be trying to make the September Winnetka Ferrari and October event more formal. Put that on your schedule as it is always a lot of fun, and bring out the vintage Ferrari's, Maserati's, Alfa Romeo's, OSCA's, Lancia's ect. !!!

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

7. Tired of seeing this ad? Upgrade now
  8. F1tommy

F1tommy F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2007
    Chicago USA
    Full Name:
    Tom Tanner
    Thought I better post this on the events thread also. Continental should have a few classic cars on display as usual, maybe even the blue Lancia Stratos :)

We have the Fuelfed swap meet coming up in a few weeks along with the Chicago Auto Show 2018.

40th Annual Ferrari Literature, Art and Model Expo
    Saturday- MARCH 10th. 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

FREE GENERAL ADMISSION

The Central States Region is proud to announce the 40th annual Literature, Art and
    Model Expo at Continental Auto Sports, 420 E. Ogden Ave., Hinsdale, IL.

The EXPO is the perfect time to start, add to, or complete your collection of Ferrari,
    Maserati, and Italian sports car memorabilia, models, art work, yearbooks, sales
    brochures, postcards, photographs etc. It’s also a good opportunity to meet, mingle and
    share stories with other car enthusiasts on a day dedicated to Italian automobiles.

The model car contest, which drew 65 entries last year, continues. Quality of
    detailing and wide variety of automobiles: historic and current street and race cars were
    impressive. To enter the model contest, please contact Tom Tanner at 630/ 766-2098.

Continental Auto Sports is located 20 minutes south of O’Hare International Airport
    and just west of I-294 (Tri-State Tollway.) 630/ 655-3535

If you are interested in being a vendor, contact Hugh Ruthven at 847 382-3020. fax
    number is 847 382-1439.email: YouAreAWinner@earthlink.net .

tifosi12 likes this.
  9. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Blue Lancia Stratos?

Uh, oh!