2018 Formula One Season ***Possible Spoilers*** | Page 88 | FerrariChat

2018 Formula One Season ***Possible Spoilers***

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Aircon, Jan 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Aircon

Aircon Ten Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    That's not the biggest problem.

What about William saying he and his team have never cheated?

I had a good lol about that

Bas likes this.
  2. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Yeah I know, I gave him a couple examples straight off to make him look stupid, but then, he does a good job of that on his own..... some of his fans are nutters

Bas likes this.
  3. Rosey

Rosey F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2015
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark R
    My thoughts exactly !!

4. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    So, they caught Sid once more..he should move over here on a permanent basis!!

daytona355, Bas and moretti like this.
  5. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    +1

Bas likes this.
  6. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Yeah

Bas likes this.
  7. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I spoke him this morning. Think he will. Avoid the infested area.

8. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    They live in a bubble mate.

P.Singhof likes this.
  9. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

No, I never said that . What I said was that neither Hamilton nor Mercedes were found cheating, or disqualified from the WDC or the WCC .

However, Herr Schumacher was once disqualified from the drivers championship for his disgusting behaviour on the track, namely deliberately ramming Jacques Villeneuve. The only driver I know who incurred that sanction. Please enlighten me if there is another.

McLaren had all his points taken away in the WCC for the spygate scandal. .That's the second case I know, the first one being Tyrrell.

I was hoping the difference between being suspected and being found guilty and sentenced was obvious, but apparently it isn't for some people with a bias agenda.

If you want to quote me, Aircon, try no to maliciously spin what I say.

BTW, if you want to discuss my posts, have the decency to do it on the same thread.

Have a good day.

10. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I don't post in the f1 section, I just read your drivel and mention it wherever I like.

daytona355 and Bas like this.
  11. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

At least get your facts right !

12. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I do....you're implying is ok to cheat s long as there's no disqualification lol

Foolish claims....one after the other.

Is funny how people will try to justify their claims no matter how ridiculous it makes them look.

Ferrarifixer used to do the same thing until he was banned from every forum he was most active on.

13. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    You know william, aussies are used to deal with poisonous creatures, so your posts won't have much effect around here...

14. william

Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

Trial by media and tifosi forum; no case to answer .

The FIA is the sole competent authority to judge who's cheating.

fer312t likes this.
  15. P.Singhof

P.Singhof F1 Rookie

Apr 19, 2006
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Full Name:
    Peter Singhof
    You call other haters but at the same time your hate against "Herr Schumacher" is very obvious, needless to repeat your verbal lapse about accident/karma

So the fact that the FIA only disqualified Michael but always turned a blind eye when Lewis and Nico had their "disgusting behaviour on the track, namely deliberately ramming each other off the track" is proof to yo that other than Michael they are all good because only the fact of disqualification counts but not the circumstances.
    First it is only an opinion that Michael was "deliberately ramming" Jaques although Jasque even admited in a later interview that he was counting on Michael to turn in to lean on because he actually wouldn´t have made the turn. Second Michael was punished to make an example to set a warning example that they would not accept crashed deciding the WDC anymore, so Michael was also punished for something Senna and Prost did.
    Furthermore you might remember that this was all under Mosleys era and that the FIA used race bans at Benetton to keep the fight of their British driver in the WDC going for very questionable reasons.
    Furthermore the FIA has turned a blind eye on everything related Lewis in the last 5 years, be it driving Nico off track, taking shortcuts in chicanes, parking a car on the track to push, crossing pitlines.....
    So if you base your opinion only on what the FIA decides it is quit obvious that your opinion is only based on things one can read at wiki rather than a founded own reflection of these fact.

Furthermore I find it very telling that you try to nettle other people in the F1 section against people you do not agree with and that you try to drive people off the F1 forum and then you follow them over here although you obviously believe that over here all those are one can not argue with... adding the fact of setting up a second account during a time being banned make me wonder who takes this way to serious....my money would be on you

Edit
    So you think only those being caught and convinced by court are the only ones cheating, be it in F1 or in real life??? That is naive at best..

16. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    You lack simple logic. Have you had a stroke? You stopped making sense about a year or so ago.

17. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I was thinking the same thing .... he's off his rocker now and become a total ****wit joining the goon squad

Bas likes this.
  18. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Long before that, no?

furoni and daytona355 like this.
  19. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    He wants to be another non-Ferrari-owning , non-tifosi moderator in a section that should be pro-Ferrari ................ ****ing loser !!

furoni, daytona355 and Bas like this.
  20. Bas

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    that section is ****ed. The zoo has been overrun.

21. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    I thought that the lunatics took over the asylum in the F1 section.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Bas and daytona355 like this.
  22. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Hello chaps... yep, I got banned for warning someone his posts read like trolling, but apparently, to snowflakes, that is ‘threatening’ him! What total ****..

I see the grumpy old man of the MercedesF1chat section has come over here to try to brainwash the Aussie section, but he forgot that here the moderators won’t put up with trolling ********...... love some of your responses to him guys, he’s probably off putting pile cream on himself after that

Steve355F1, DMWC and Bas like this.
  23. Aircon

BANNED

Jun 23, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I'm sure he's had a stroke of some sort of mental breakdown. We should feel sorry for him.

Bas and daytona355 like this.
  24. daytona355

BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    After what he wrote about Schumacher I couldn’t care a hoot what medical issues ever arose for William, none would be severe enough to teach him a lesson in humility and respect

Forza Ferrari..... the only racing team and car marque that matters. Italia forever

jmillard308, Steve355F1, DMWC and 3 others like this.