Sold - 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring ~~ 4,057 miles ~~ UNICORN w/ Regular Seats LOADED Warranty exp 10/2024 | FerrariChat

Sold 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Touring ~~ 4,057 miles ~~ UNICORN w/ Regular Seats LOADED Warranty exp 10/2024

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by 348SStb, Feb 26, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

#1 348SStb, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
    Hello F-Chat friends. Welcome to my listing! Thank you for reading.

Asking $177,995 for this used car

==========
    ==========

WELCOME TO MY LISTING!

As the season begins, treat yourself to the Holy Grail of sports cars!
    The mighty 991.2 GT3 with 6-speed Manual and 18-Way Sports Seats Plus!

LOADED WITH THE BEST OPTIONS including Ceramic Brakes, Front Lift, Bose, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Sport Chrono, etc. etc.
    Porsche Warranty expires 10/07/2024

This pristine pre-loved vehicle has just 4,057 miles.

**Please contact me for additional pictures.

Vehicle Specifications

2018 Porsche 911 GT3 2-door coupe
    Guards Red exterior
    Leather Interior in Black with Cloth Seat Centers
    Touring Package in Black with 6-speed manual

-used-
    4,057** miles

MSRP was $178,940
    Asking $177,995

*****Additional 2 years of Warranty from Porsche adds significant value to your purchase.
    Warranty expires 10/07/2024

[**Mileage as of the time of this listing. Incidental mileage may accrue but intention is to keep mileage near that total.]

Vehicle Details

Second private owner
    Purchased from Porsche Dealer which sold the car to first owner
    First owner was a doctor age 60+ and a very careful owner and long-time Porsche VIP

Nonsmoker
    Never tracked
    Clear Title in hand, No Lien
    No accidents. No paint work. No Stories.
    Clean CarFax. Please contact me for report.
    Recent engine oil service completed at Porsche Dealer.

No accidents, no paint work, no curb rash on wheels. No stories.
    Owned by an extremely meticulous and experienced private collector of fine automobiles

All original materials with car included. All books in their case, paperwork, original window sticker, both keys, tools, etc. Nothing is missing.
    All original with no modifications.
    Complete car

Extended Vehicle Details

This car is a Unicorn for many reasons:
    (a) It is a Touring car
    (b) It is a Touring car with REGULAR SEATS!
    (c) Factory warranty 4.6 years for extended peace of mind
    (d) It is a GT3 Touring not painted in a ridiculous sample color
    (e) All the above combined and together with the fact that it is not missing essential and desirable options like Ceramic Brakes, Front Axle Lift, Bose, Automatic Dimming Mirrors, Sport Chrono, etc.

Touring cars will always be better investments due to their rarity; and the regular seats enhance that maxim.

Given the extended warranty period and all its attributes, you are encouraged to give this example a serious look!

Full Options List

Exterior: Guards Red
    Interior: Leather Interior in Black with Cloth Seat Centers

BASE 911 GT3
    039 Touring Package - Exterior Package in Black
    082 Extended Range Fuel Tank
    34 Leather/Cloth Interior Package in Black with Red Stitching
    342 Seat heating
    450 Porsche Ceramic Composite Brake (PCCB)
    474 Front axle lift system
    486 6-speed GT Sport Manual Transmission
    583 Smoking package
    602 LED Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
    630 Light Design Package
    749 Leather Interior with Stitching in Red
    810 Floor Mats
    9VL Bose® Surround Sound System
    CGJ Sport Chrono clock dial in White
    EFA Pedals and footrest in Aluminum
    EKA Interior Package Painted i.c.w. Leather Interior
    G1 Guards Red
    P07 Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way)
    P13 Automatically dimming mirrors with integrated rain sensor
    QH1 Voice Control
    QR5 Sport Chrono Package incl. Porsche Track Precision App
    XAJ Side Skirts Painted in Exterior Color
    XFJ Instrument dials in White
    XGT Wheels Painted in Satin Black with Outer Lip in Guards Red
    XJA Door Handles in High Gloss Black
    XJW SportDesign Exterior Mirrors (Upper Trim) in Carbon Fiber
    XLU Sun Visors in Alcantara®
    XSX Seat belts in Guards Red
    XYB Fuel Cap with Aluminum Look Finish

Some Business Notes

Thanks for looking!

I look forward to speaking with you if you are interested in this used car. Please take a few moments and read ahead for some important information.

Also, please indulge me for a minute as I take care of a few housekeeping items just ahead, as I need to filter out some people who are time-wasters.

*Do not contact me if*
    1. You are a third party ad seller.
    2. You are a referral service provider.
    3. You are a dealer or broker who wants special pricing. Dealers and Brokers welcome if willing to pay what the vehicle is worth without games.
    4. You want to offer a trade of any kind.
    5. You are an Internet scammer, spammer, phishing artist, etc. I am smarter than you and I have way more resources than you do; if you interfere with my business, you will be prosecuted. Just move on to the next opportunity on your scam list.

About me

1. I am a private seller selling a used car which I own.
    2. I am a highly experienced, careful, and meticulous owner and collector of cars of all kinds. This car stays inside an air conditioned and heated garage.
    3. The car is located in the State of Florida in Martin County in the city of Stuart.
    4. I am very easy to reach, and I will be happy to speak to anyone who expresses serious interest in this car.
    5. I am an experienced and honest Seller; and I will make this process easy for the Buyer. Purchases from dealers are usually very cumbersome, frustrating, and marred with paperwork mistakes. This experience is designed to be easy.
    6. I am not a distressed seller.

Why Am I selling?

I enjoyed the car, and now I am moving on!

Glamour Writeup for Reader Enjoyment

Among the finest examples of Porsche’s 911 GT3 Touring Edition is this stunning example finished in classic Guards Red complemented by sinister black door handles.

The Touring configuration is known to be the wolf in sheep's clothing which features the hallowed Gurney Flap in replacement of the boisterous fixed rear wing.

Unique exterior options such as carbon fiber SportDesign mirrors, painted side skirts, and Satin Black wheels with outer lip in Guards Red lend to the imposing presence of this visceral machine and pavement conqueror.

The interior features factory optioned leather interior in black with cloth seat centers exclusive to the Touring model and is complemented by artistic finishes including Sun Visors in Alcantara, colored instrument and Sport Chrono dials, Interior Trim Painted in Guards Red, Seat Belts in Guards Red, and Contrast Stitching in Red. Adaptive Sport Seats Plus with 18 ways of movement offer increased usability for today’s driver.

Accompanying the desirability factor of the Touring variant, this vehicle has been equipped with highly desirable Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18-way). Whether the day ahead features time at the track, a commute to work, or a spirited pleasure drive, the heated Sport Seats Plus provide ample support and comfort to accommodate every occasion. Rendering additional value to this vehicle are the 4.6 years of factory warranty remaining through 10/07/2024, a huge perk to a subsequent custodian of this "heaven-sent" fine machine and work of art.

=====
    =====

**This vehicle is available only to buyers within the United States or Canada**
    Thanks again for looking!
    Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

nicholasn, LARRYH and of2worlds like this.
  2. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
  3. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    forget the car, i like the ad even better. nice job and glws

technom3 likes this.
  4. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    btw, can an aftermarket ducktail type spoiler be fitted to these without major issues? really should have one to distinguish from base 911

5. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Guys thanks for the kind words.

The build sheet attached is actually wrong - VIN Analytics populates an incorrect MSRP.

Correct build sheet is here. Moderator -- please position this picture as picture #2 in the very first post on this thread, if possible.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. IAAI

IAAI Rookie

Apr 28, 2018
    Hollywood FL
    Full Name:
    Herb Weinberg
    can you call me I have two questions 305-496-1835
    Thanks
    Herb

7. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

This car has been SOLD.

Thanks for looking and for your kind words!

blkdiablo33 and LARRYH like this.
  8. Joe Mac

Joe Mac Formula 3

CONGRATS on THE SALE. I know of a white GT3 Touring that might be coming for sale this week. $174K window in perfect condition. PM me if interested!

9. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    This is one of the best ads I have ever seen. It’s inspired me for my Portofino ad. Thank you!

10. 348SStb

348SStb F1 Rookie
    Owner

Wow thank you so much and good luck!

uhn2000 likes this.