2018 Rides To Remember | Page 2 | FerrariChat

2018 Rides To Remember

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by kaamacat, Apr 3, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Jim, thank you for the great photos. They always cap off a great day. Tom, thanks to you and to Tim for the awesome food. I am still hearing compliments on how nicely it was all presented. We had our first meeting this morning and are already planning for next year. Heartfelt thanks to all who show up and make this work.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    In a number of ways, this was the best such event yet. For a change, the caravan to the track went off (as far as I know) without a hitch or a hiccup, and the breakfast (at the dealership) and lunch were both better than in the past. And as I said in a post I put in the Ferrari Discussion forum, I hope this idea spreads to the point where Rides to Remember events are taking place every year in every U.S. city that has an authorized Ferrari dealership. Why shouldn't they?

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    So no one else took any photos? I would have loved to have seen a photo of the 2CV on the track...