News

2019 Ongoing Connecticut Gathering

Discussion in 'New England' started by Joe_CT, Jan 1, 2019.

  1. To remove this ad click here.

  2. BJK

    BJK Formula 3

    Jul 18, 2014
    2,286
    CT
    Glastonbury's finest normally visit?
     
  3. Falcon

    Falcon Formula 3

    Aug 19, 2008
    1,284
    New England Region
    Full Name:
    Falcon
    I plan on going tomorrow. 30 percent chance of but but a 70 percent chance of sun.
     
  4. Falcon

    Falcon Formula 3

    Aug 19, 2008
    1,284
    New England Region
    Full Name:
    Falcon
    That should have said a 30 percent chance of rain but a 70 percent chance of sun.
     
  5. philvecc

    philvecc Formula Junior

    Nov 3, 2003
    751
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Philip Vecchiarelli
    I heading out now... Going to take a chance and bring the F12.
     
  6. To remove this ad click here.

  7. Enfield Joe

    Enfield Joe Karting

    Oct 19, 2008
    223
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Wow I can hear the crickets and see the tumbleweeds blowing across this thread. Anybody going to Glastonbury tomorrow?
     
  8. blown94conv

    blown94conv Karting

    Feb 3, 2007
    200
    Berlin, CT
    Full Name:
    David
    I’ll be there.
     
  9. bman6074

    bman6074 Formula 3

    Jul 21, 2009
    1,002
    Farmington
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I'm out. Still vaca

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
     
  10. Joe_CT

    Joe_CT Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

    May 16, 2007
    1,489
    CT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I should be there if the weather holds.
     
  11. To remove this ad click here.

  12. Falcon

    Falcon Formula 3

    Aug 19, 2008
    1,284
    New England Region
    Full Name:
    Falcon
    I'm in for tomorrow.
     
  13. philvecc

    philvecc Formula Junior

    Nov 3, 2003
    751
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Philip Vecchiarelli
  14. Joe_CT

    Joe_CT Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

    May 16, 2007
    1,489
    CT
    Full Name:
    Joe
  15. philvecc

    philvecc Formula Junior

    Nov 3, 2003
    751
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Philip Vecchiarelli
    Anyone planning on going tomorrow? Looks like it should be a nice morning
     
  16. bman6074

    bman6074 Formula 3

    Jul 21, 2009
    1,002
    Farmington
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I'll be there

    Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
     
  17. johnk...

    johnk... F1 Veteran
    Owner

    Jun 11, 2004
    8,706
    New England/FL
    I'll be there in something.
     
  18. Enfield Joe

    Enfield Joe Karting

    Oct 19, 2008
    223
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I’m coming.
     
  19. Joe_CT

    Joe_CT Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

    May 16, 2007
    1,489
    CT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I’ll be there.
     
  20. Falcon

    Falcon Formula 3

    Aug 19, 2008
    1,284
    New England Region
    Full Name:
    Falcon
    I plan on attending. I hope the heat breaks overnight.
     
  21. traimpz348

    traimpz348 Formula 3

    Apr 13, 2004
    1,510
    Avon,CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    I might show up in an old Jag :)
     
  22. AVFPolo

    AVFPolo Formula Junior

    Aug 16, 2007
    448
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Sorry a bit off topic ..... I'm considering going to the 2020 Goodwood Revival in England. Has anyone in this group ever gone to the Revival? Good, bad, indifferent?
    I figure that I can always go to the stables to gawk at gorgeous horses if there's a break in the action on the motorcar circuit.
     
    Mikety likes this.
  23. philvecc

    philvecc Formula Junior

    Nov 3, 2003
    751
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Philip Vecchiarelli
    Who's in for tomorrow? Looks like full sun and 80 degrees.
     
  24. bman6074

    bman6074 Formula 3

    Jul 21, 2009
    1,002
    Farmington
    Full Name:
    Tom
  25. Joe_CT

    Joe_CT Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed Owner

    May 16, 2007
    1,489
    CT
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I’ll be there bright and early.
     
  26. Enfield Joe

    Enfield Joe Karting

    Oct 19, 2008
    223
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Joe and Phil, Are you in for Glastonbury or Farmington? I was planning on Glastonbury.
     

Share This Page