Sold - 2019 Porsche Panamera GTS Sport Turismo in rare Amethyst Metallic, tasteful spec, ~7K miles | FerrariChat

Sold 2019 Porsche Panamera GTS Sport Turismo in rare Amethyst Metallic, tasteful spec, ~7K miles

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by ClayMan, Jan 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClayMan

ClayMan Rookie

Jun 5, 2009
    This world (especially America) needs more wagons, so I'm selling mine to get another. The GTS of this Panamera generation gets a software-detuned version of the 4.0TT in the Turbo with a more aggressive final drive ratio, sport (lower) suspension tune and other GTS-only kit such as the Leather / Alcantara interior with Carmine Red stitching. This car was tastefully spec'd in the subtly un-boring Amethyst Metallic that fellow many Porsche enthusiasts pay the Paint-to-Sample surcharge to get on their Speedsters, GT3s and RS. Can look like an elegant and understated metallic black in some conditions, then glow purple in other lighting. The theme was to get all of the comfort, tech and stitching where possible without excessive weight!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Wheels are custom forged 21" (with Amethyst Metallic highlights!) that are lighter, stronger, wider, and more aggressive offsets than OEM, but still look proper. Tires are also upgraded to Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with 325s in the back. Entire car has been paint corrected and coated with CQuartz.

1-owner with ~7400 miles (11,900km) on it. The car is currently at a dealership in Vaughan, ON, the price is the equivalent of $117,000 USD. Can assist with all the shipping and import logistics if necessary.

https://www.pfaffreserve.com/used/hf/toronto/vehicle/2019-porsche-panamera-sport-turismo-gts-id10550240.htm

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. tritone

tritone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 8, 2003
    On the Rock
    Full Name:
    James
  3. jimshadow

jimshadow F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 19, 2006
    Indiana
    Full Name:
    JIM
    DANG!!! This is exactly what I was looking for prior to buying my Taycan. LOVE LOVE the Panny GTS!!!!!
    GLWS. These are amazing and highly underrated cars

Jim

4. Jaguar36

Jaguar36 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2010
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Nice spec! What are you replacing it with?

That is some brutal depreciation, good deal for a buyer though!

5. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Assuming the sticker price is in $CAN,... depreciation to asking price not bad at all for 2 years.

6. ClayMan

ClayMan Rookie

Jun 5, 2009
    It hurts but GTS tends to fare better than other Panameras in that regard. Whatever I replace it with will likely be worse -- it's between RS6, Taycan CrossTurismo, FF or Lusso. See the theme?

tritone, FerRrari and Camp Freddie like this.
  7. Dbacr

Dbacr Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 1, 2015
    Ft lauderdale, FL
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Love the car. I am in the market for a wagon but leaning towards an AMG E63S. GLWS

Sfumato likes this.
  8. TJsBeer

TJsBeer Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 10, 2016
    Valley Forge, PA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Miller
    :rolleyes:Wow! That color!!!

9. absent

absent F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 2, 2003
    illinois
    Full Name:
    mark k.
    That interior is just a pure perfection (I really love Alcantara)

10. berger27

berger27 Karting

Apr 5, 2007
    Do you have the stock wheels? Always impressed with Pfaff’s photos.

11. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    Any pictures outside in sunlight?

12. SCKOMS

SCKOMS F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 21, 2011
    Lake County, IL
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Stunning car!

13. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    great value compared to the 16 ff that recently sold here for over 150k. might be even nicer car overall forgetting about value.
    glws

14. ClayMan

ClayMan Rookie

Jun 5, 2009
    I can get them if it's a dealmaker / breaker.

15. ClayMan

ClayMan Rookie

Jun 5, 2009
    Sold!

WJC, tritone and vraa like this.