2021 Ferrarai Roma | FerrariChat

2021 Ferrarai Roma

Discussion in 'California/Portofino/Roma' started by FCPaintfan, Mar 3, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FCPaintfan

FCPaintfan Rookie

Mar 3, 2021
    Full Name:
    Kelly Brown
    I am working on a restoration project and would like to use the Ferrari Roma Red Metallic color. Does anyone know the exact paint code? You may have seen this photo on the internet? Please advise. Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. SVCalifornia

SVCalifornia Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 28, 2011
    Silicon Valley
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Don’t think they had a specific red for the Roma intro.

They have shown cars in both rosso Fiorano and rosso portofino early on.

Perhaps you can localize the photo to a specific event someone may have logged the color...

SV

3. gw32

gw32 Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2017
    Sonoma, CA
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Looking at the Ferrari Roma Car Configurator the only color close to the one in the photo is Rosso Fiorano. Its a "Historical" color, which means it cost a lot more. Trying to match color over the internet and on computers is questionable. Best to take a sample or good photo to a dealer to compare to their samples in the design room. Good luck.

4. FCPaintfan

FCPaintfan Rookie

Mar 3, 2021
    Full Name:
    Kelly Brown
    M
    I was a dealership automobile painter and my experience is manufactures always have a paint code on their production vehicles. Experimental vehicles are a different story. However, I think the 2021 Roma is a production vehicle and accessable by dealers. I simply need someone at a dealerhip to look it up.