Sold - 2022 Mille Miglia Car Rental | FerrariChat

Sold 2022 Mille Miglia Car Rental

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by joeh, Dec 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. joeh

joeh Rookie

May 3, 2005
    The Mille Miglia has been called “the most beautiful race in the world” by Enzo Ferrari and others. If you have been wanting to participate in this event, look no further. I have a 1957 Fiat 600, modified by Carlo Abarth for the 1957 race. This car is an “original MM car.” It was the first car to start the 1957 race. The car was fully restored in 2018 when I purchased it. Since then it has been entered in and finished the Mille Miglia in 2018, 2019, and 2021 (I didn’t enter it in 2020 due to Covid)

The package is $50,000 and includes the following:

1. Entry fee for the driver and co driver (navigator) for the 1957 Fiat 600
    2. Insurance for the car for the event
    3. Vehicle registration, Mille Registro, FIVA card, sports license, and other Mille documentation. All you need are your personal documents required by the Mille Miglia and Covid certifications, if still needed
    4. 1 Mille Miglia Chopard event watch
    5. Hotel accommodation in a double room, including breakfast, for 4 nights from 6/15/22-6/18/22
    6. 4 lunches and 3 dinners and the prize giving ceremony
    7. Transportation of the car to and from Brescia
    8. Complete mechanical assistance during the event by The Hootkamp Collection
    9. Team paraphernalia including embroidered jacket, sweater and polo shirts as designed by The Hootkamp Collection
    10. Paraphernalia as provided by the Mille Miglia (this changes year by year)
    11. Additional meals pre event as set up by The Hootkamp Collection along with their team of 20+ cars

Here are a couple of photos from the 2019 event. I hope to be there also to help you through the process with my other car (which is why this car is available).

You don’t want to miss this once in a lifetime experience. Contact me if you want to be a part of this.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

balas, mcimino, sainthoo and 10 others like this.
  2. armedferret

armedferret Formula 3

Mar 24, 2018
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Mark
    what a cool piece of motoring history!!

3. Thedisch

Thedisch Rookie

Apr 16, 2021
    Full Name:
    Kurt disch
    This sounds like an absolute blast and an amazing experience! Wish I could make it work, I'm jealous of whomever pulls the trigger on this one!

4. joeh

joeh Rookie

May 3, 2005
    Here is a photo of this car during the 1957 Mille Miglia. Note the number 1 on the side of the car and that the driver is wearing a coat and tie
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

Raj seth, technom3, mcimino and 3 others like this.
  5. pearsonhaus

pearsonhaus Formula 3

Jul 2, 2008
  6. joeh

joeh Rookie

May 3, 2005
    I see a lot of hits and I got a lot of likes, but isn't anyone interested in having the time of their life at Mille Miglia?

7. Nuvolari

Nuvolari F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 3, 2002
    Toronto / SoCal
    Full Name:
    Rob C.
    This is an incredible opportunity to do the Mille Miglia and is something that I am deeply passionate about. The challenge of course is the cost which I am sure would discourage many people. I am not questioning the costs to participate its just that the final number is really big for most to swing.

absostone and f355spider like this.
  8. joeh

joeh Rookie

May 3, 2005
    PRICE CHANGE to $38,000. The going rate in Europe appears to be from $50,000-100,000 depending on the car. The exchange rate has dropped significantly since I calcualted costs and I recalucalted my costs as my team group reduced their estimate for 2022 so I am dropping the price from 50,000 to $38,000

absostone, tantumaude and eskamobob1 like this.
  9. AbarthDave1

AbarthDave1 Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2015
    Marietta
    Sounds like a great deal. The MM watch is probably worth $8k or so. 2 people split it that's only $15k each plus travel.

Dave

absostone, balas and 19633500GT like this.
  10. joeh

joeh Rookie

May 3, 2005
    Abarth Dave 1 you are pretty close and right on. You won't find a better price for this event with anyone else. Applications close in early Janaury so I need a commitment and driver information by the end of the year to get all documents necessary to complete the application timely.

11. Il Tifoso

Il Tifoso Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2013
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ruben
    Wow… surprised no one has taken this yet. I would be all over it if my circumstances were slightly different. Please keep me in mind if you’re willing to offer this again for 2023 @joeh .

Good luck with the sale!

Ruben

12. balas

balas Rookie

Oct 25, 2017
    New York, NY
    Checking with a friend and will get back to you!

13. joeh

joeh Rookie

May 3, 2005
    I want to thank everyone for the “likes” and kind words. There will be a driver for my Fiat in the 2022 Mille Miglia, assuming it is accepted. It turns out one of my neighbors was interested

balas, AbarthDave1 and Il Tifoso like this.