For Sale - 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 6-speed Manual $279,000 | FerrariChat

For Sale 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 6-speed Manual $279,000

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by chucklehead, Aug 13, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    2022 Porsche 911 GT3 6-speed Manual

VIN WP0AC2A91NS268958

For sale $279,000

3800 miles

Located in suburbs of Boston

Have electronic Title, ordering hard copy

Purchased 12/31/2021, remaining warranty

Has Premium Shield installed by Porsche of Boston

Ordered through Porsche of Boston

Picked up from the Porsche Experience in Atlanta February of 2022

Was hoping to do Factory Pick-up

Going to try again

Original sticker $189,195

Dealer Premium $30,000

Plus IAS Road InTire $2,500

Premium Shield $2150

Tax $13,863

Total Price $238,342

It is Lava Orange with Motorsport Stripe Decal on Top in Red and Model Designation Stripe Decal on Side in Red.

Leather/ Race – Tex Interior in Black with Guards Red Stitching

Extended Range Fuel Tank (23.7 gal)

Front Axle Lift System

Fire Extinguisher

Center Console in Race- Tex with Porsche Crest

Exterior Mirror Lower Trim and Base in Exterior Color

Interior Trim Inlays in Exterior Color

ParkAssist

Chrono Package, dial in Guards Red

Central Tachometer in Guards Red

Smoking Package

Bose Surround System

Seat Belt in Guards Red

6-speed Manual Transmission

Auto- dimming Mirrors with integrated rain sensor

Adaptive Sport Seats Plus (18 way)

Storage package

Interior has body color accents with red dial on clock and tachometer. The seat belts are red. Really ties the interior to the exterior.

The factory fire extinguisher is mounted to the passenger seat. Fire extinguisher is required for Porsche Club of America track events, this car was not tracked but I wanted the option of doing it.

It has the front lift. I was worried about the extra weight on the front but it is really helpful, especially where I live.

Extra weight was also a concern for the extended fuel tanks but the decent fuel range was worth it.

This is my first car with a rear wing. The attachment is on top so that the airflow is not as disturbed underneath.

The underbody has airflow vanes and a rear diffuser.

With an exclusive naturally aspirated engine and race car-inspired components, the 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 is optimized for driver engagement and track-day glory. Porsche enhances its most visceral 911 variant with a control-arm front suspension—the first on a 911 road car—and an unusual rear wing that's mounted at the top instead of the bottom. The GT3 is also the only 911 that's not turbocharged, and the responsive nature and immersive sounds of its 502-hp 4.0-liter flat-six qualify as inspirational. The specialness of the rear-mounted mill is further realized by the telepathic seven-speed PDK automatic transmission or the rewarding six-speed manual. Thanks to a unique suspension setup and track-focused tire options, the 2022 911 GT3 has a surprisingly supple, albeit firm, ride and incredible steering feel that are just a few of the reasons it's so exhilarating to drive.

I went with the 6-speed manual for the driving experience, even though it is slower.

At the tail end of the 911 GT3 is a familiar naturally aspirated 4.0-liter flat-six that makes 502 horsepower.

The most notable performance upgrade on the GT3 is its control-arm front suspension, which is inspired by the racecar version and is a first for a production 911. Combine that with standard adaptive dampers and sticky Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires and the coupe's chassis provides tremendous cornering grip and unfiltered feedback. While the ride is undeniably firm, it's never punishing, and the electrically assisted steering is so divine that it deserves anointment as the best in the business. Period. Stopping the purist's Porsche are massive binders that include a carbon-ceramic option that provides heroic braking power, easy modulation, and resists fade at the track.

ENGINE

DOHC 24-valve flat-6, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection

Displacement: 244 in3, 3996 cm3

Power: 502 hp @ 8400 rpm

Torque: 346 lb-ft @ 6100 rpm

There are scuff marks, paint chips from driving. The oil filler door has required adjustment from the dealer.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    more pictures
    please ask for any views of the car that I missed.

Attached Files:

3. Simeon

Simeon Rookie

Oct 21, 2020
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Simeon Iliev
    I think the most 'notable performance upgrade on the GT3 is its control-arm front suspension' is supposed to say 'double wishbone front suspension'.

Great car though. I'm just surprised they haven't been using that on 911s already. Even my wife's Cayenne has double wishbone suspension in front. I think it's just a space problem.

chucklehead likes this.
  4. wthensler

wthensler F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2015
    Gator Country, FL
    Full Name:
    William
    What a car!

My instructor took me in his ‘22 as passenger up at Road Atlanta a month or so ago, just to show me how it’s done.

I simply could not believe the predatory track performance of this car.

audi_328 likes this.
  5. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Thanks, I have not tracked it. Did drive it up for the FCA Annual Meeting at Mont Tremblant. Good trip.

6. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie

This is from the pick-up at the Porsche Experience. They take you out in one of their GT3’s to show you what it can do. The test track is very technical. I enjoyed the water skid pad but couldn’t sustain the drift.

7. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
  8. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    what a beast

chucklehead likes this.
  9. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Received the hard copy of the title. Will be placing on BaT in near future.

10. chucklehead

chucklehead Karting

Mar 28, 2005
    Beverly, MA
    Full Name:
    Charlie
    Sold! Thanks, gallardo59

mkraft3003 likes this.
  11. gallardo59

gallardo59 Rookie

Apr 22, 2014
    Thank you, easy transaction!