Taken Off Market - 2022 Ram TRX $90,655 - 3,100 Miles - White - Level 2 - Loaded | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2022 Ram TRX $90,655 - 3,100 Miles - White - Level 2 - Loaded

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by VAF84, May 5, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

#1 VAF84, May 5, 2022
    Last edited: May 5, 2022
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to try a private sale, but testing the waters here, otherwise I'm selling it to the dealer. Mileage still increasing since I'm still driving it.

I've got a one month old 2022 TRX, window sticker shown below. It was properly broken-in via the break in procedure. Saying this truck is amazing is an understatement. It drives like a luxury sports car, is as fast if not faster than my F430, with all of the capabilities of a truck. The only reason I'm selling is because I ended up making a second TRX order (it has arrived) with some things I wanted to add such as the carbon fiber interior, bed utility group, and have them installing OEM retractable steps flashed to the truck.

The truck is currently in Baton Rouge, but I can probably in Austin as well. It is paid off and I'm waiting for the title to arrive in the mail any day now.

Key Notes:
    • Exterior color 2-tone white/black, black leather interior
    • Supercharged 6.2L V8 with 0-60 in 3.9 seconds
    • Advance Safety Group - (Adaptive Cruise, Lane Keep, Pedestrian Emergency Braking)
    • Trailer Tow Group - Includes tow mirrors, trailer brake
    • Level 2 - Includes 19 speaker Harman Kardon, Blind Spot, Heated/Cooled Seats, Leather interior, Alcantara on steering wheel, wireless AppleCarplay, wireless charging, digital rearview, etc.
    • Does NOT have panoramic sunroof, sidesteps, or bed liner.
    • I plan on keeping the Bakflip trifold cover and weather tech mud flaps I installed, but negotiable.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    3.9 seconds? What a beast. That’s faster than most our F cars lol

VAF84 likes this.
  3. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Seriously, it's a beast!

4. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Mod's please close this thread, the TRX is off the market as I've been offered a trade-in of $89k.

Jdubbya likes this.
  5. technom3

technom3 F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Phoenix AZ
    Full Name:
    Justin
    If that falls through or you want a little more let me know

VAF84 likes this.
  6. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

Unfortunately, one day too late, but appreciate the offer. Docusigned dealer paperwork yesterday and drove all day yesterday to drop off the truck this morning at the dealer in Kentucky and pick up the replacement.

If you don’t mind the wait (5 months) this dealer will order you one at a big discount. I’m actually trading it in for one exactly like this one but with carbon fiber trim, BUG, and retractable steps.

7. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    Any lingering concern that Ram might stop offering the TRX…what with CAFE requirements and the like…

technom3 likes this.