Taken Off Market - 2023 718 GT4 RS allocation | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 2023 718 GT4 RS allocation

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by daniel, May 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    2023 Porsche 718 GT4 RS allocation available. Confirmed build date, still changeable. $75K over sticker. PM me for details if you have serious interest. I'm afraid I wont fit in the car.

2. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Ads require a price, please list the total price, thanks.

schefdeh5 likes this.
  3. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    My apologies. The MSRP is currently 180K but could end up more or less depending upon how one builds it. The price is $75k for the allocation for which you will be the original owner.

4. PA32Pilot

PA32Pilot Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 5, 2020
    Glendora, CA
    Full Name:
    Jamie Kirk
    How the markets are going you may be able to get one under sticker in 2023.

285ferrari, ewright, P Zero and 10 others like this.
  5. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    does the order need to go thru you or will dealer talk directly to the buyer of yor spot?

6. JJ

JJ F1 World Champ

Jan 6, 2010
    PA
    Full Name:
    A 40% markup is pretty stiff under any conditions. If someone wants it and sees the value, then more power to both of them!

7. 360Tom

360Tom Formula 3

May 9, 2013
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Tom
    At 180, this should be with the weissach package. It’s hard to option it any higher than that. Is the dealer okay with you swapping allocations. I’ve yet to find one that wants less than 150k over sticker. It seems to be this way across the board.

8. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    Direct. Buyer will change order to suit and be original owner.

9. TTEC

TTEC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Frisco, Texas
    Full Name:
    Terry Tecco
    We just spec'd one with Weissach pkg and mag wheels for $205k

10. TTEC

TTEC Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Frisco, Texas
    Full Name:
    Terry Tecco
    I'd like to talk to you about this spot

LARRYH likes this.
  11. Mr. Adair

Mr. Adair Rookie

Feb 10, 2019
    Full Name:
    Michael J. Adair
    Nope. How closely have you followed Porsche GT cars for the last 8-10 years? There has NEVER been any model Porsche GT car under sticker. Moreover most 4RS allocations are 50-125 over.This isn't even allowing for supply chain issues at Porsche. The lack of inventory alone for the next 24 months will be a huge factor. Circuit boards, electrics etc. No Taycans etc. No doubt the ADMS will come down and I am hearing 2000 cars built but IMO they will permanently land at 25 over until they are gone.

12. Ferrarista98

Ferrarista98 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 7, 2018
    Full Name:
    Jason L
    So how does this work? I pay you $75k and buy the car from the dealer at MSRP? Confused as to who I'm paying what to...

13. mkraft3003

mkraft3003 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 20, 2016
    Tampa, Fl
    Correct. You are buying his allocation.

14. Gman

Gman Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 15, 2003
    York, PA
    #14 Gman, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    Question I have for this allocation is how does the "Market Adjusted Price" factor into what dealers are adding to the MSRP once the allocation is built? I own P cars and am active in P car community. What I am hearing: most if not all dealers are not selling any 911's and especially any GT variants of 911 or GT Caymans at MSRP even with a customer allocation. Dealers are applying the MAP to orders once the build spec'd goes into production. Have read multiple accounts of people getting an email from the dealer at that point of the process saying they are adding a MAP factor onto the MSRP. At that point customer needs to agree to the new final cost. If customer does not agree the dealer will allow the build to continue and the dealer takes delivery of car and then will sell on their lot with the MAP cost added. Unfortunately Porsche is allowing dealers to play this game. The MAP numbers heard are in with range of 25K for "typical" 911's to higher numbers especially on the GT and Turbo S variants. Something that might want to be investigated if considering this build allocation offer.

15. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    #15 LARRYH, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    I would think you would not pay the op till the car comes in maybe a deposit but that would be my thought .. paying for an allocation before you get the car does not make sense... or at least until you have confirmation the car is built.. I have to say PORSCHE GT division is really the only High performance cars that offer high hp and a manual transmission for the street.. I think the prices may just hold up...

Gman, Gh21631 and eskamobob1 like this.
  16. daniel

daniel Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    E. Daniel Warlick
    No longer available.