2023 Bentley Continental GT V8S - Buying advice | FerrariChat

2023 Bentley Continental GT V8S - Buying advice

Discussion in 'British' started by JotaEle, Aug 6, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JotaEle

JotaEle Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2018
    Full Name:
    Smörg
    Having owned a previous generation Conti GT for years and more than satisfied with the effortless, pampering manners it has, I find the range probably amongst the best if not the best GT on sale.

I haven't considered buying the actual model until now, as I wanted the 4 wheel steering and that was only available to the W12 versions which I don't like at all: the W12 engine (as modern as a catapult) makes the car far too nose heavy for an imperceptible oomph for a GT cruiser.

For 2023 there's the new V8S with 4 wheel steering.

Any tips one how much discount to ask for a new model on Bentley?

Thanks!

PS I had great doubts about posting this on "British" providing it's built by VAG group. I wonder what prevails, if the origins or the current ownership of the brand :)

2. Bluebottle

Bluebottle F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 15, 2012
    Newbury, Berkshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    Not sure where you are, but in the UK, the excess of demand over supply just now means that one has to pay full price and face a longer than normal wait for almost any decent car, and secondhand prices are very strong. However, that will probably change dramatically over the next 12 months, as interest rates continue to rise and we go into recession.

Boomhauer, luvair and JotaEle like this.
  3. JotaEle

JotaEle Karting
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2018
    Full Name:
    Smörg
    For the time being, currently in Spain.

I don’t know if it’s the same situation, the semiconductor’s crisis is officially over, so investment banks say

4. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    new vid from Harry's Garage

5. Calibus069

Calibus069 Rookie

Oct 9, 2021
    I am in the usa what is base msrp on a coupe V8

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat